𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭

Start from the beginning

.     .     .

SHHHHH*****-

AHHHH THE SKATEPARK-

You rush up, quickly grab your bag and skateboard. You almost fell from the stairs, and then you went, on your way to the skatepark so fast, it was unbelievable.

How could you forget Beomgyu , they told you many times! Your so stupid, stupid, stupid!

You try to maintain your balance, riding a skateboard in god speed isn't as easy as you thought, specially with two friend threatening your throat.

You then feel a chill down your spin, as you suddenly touch with the road, and..bam. Pain and blood. This reminds you of that moment, the moment of the accident.

FLASHBACK

Blue and red lights, siren noise blurred around you.

"MOM- MOM!" You cried, trying to pass threw the yellow tape surrounding the scene.

"STOP KID, YOU CAN'T PASS!"

You kneeled down, crying like never before, looking at how they put a white sheet on your mother.

W-why..why did this happen..?

END OF FLASHBACK

You probably hit your head hard, it wasn't like you to remember memories this vividly. Blood was dripping from your forehead, as you felt the warm liquid run down your face, leaving few blood marks on the rough street. You couldn't bare this thought. Yet you knew she would've want you to not worry, smile and live life..happy.

You are laughing, like never before, your now laughing, like a maniac.

I couldn't save you...yet how could I? I can't even protect myself, no matter how much I try.

TIME-SKIP

Y/N's POV

"If he doesn't come in one more minute, I SWEAR-" you point at something

"There he is." You see Beomgyu, walking toward you guys, Taehyun look as if he was gonna beat him up, yet then you guys clear your sights to see the dry blood on his forehead, pouring down onto his face. Although he didn't looked ok, his expressions didn't show pain.

"GYU! WHAT HAPPENED" You yell

"DUDE ARE YOU GOOD?!" You guys run towards him, him not bothering to look at the both of you.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just scratched my head a bit, that's all."

Now matter how much you guys asked, he didn't tell the reason of the bleeding, so all you guys could do was help him with it, luckily Tae's house was close.

You guys attended his wounds, since there was no one at Taehyun's house. Yeonjun had gone to buy some home supplies to the market, and both their parents were working, meaning no one was there to help Gyu, except you and Taehyun. Luckily, he did bleed much, and his bruces weren't so hard to cover.

~

After we skated a bit, Taehyun left, so it was just you and him. That made you blush a bit. You've had a crush on him for a while, yet you weren't the type to show it. The only one who knew was your best friend, Yeonjun, and he always kept secrets.