𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭

Start from the beginning

*TUND*

*BANG*

He sprinted into the room, immediately gazing his eyes on you, as if he knew you were there already, and then he ran towards you

~

You lied there on the floor, a few bruises on your face, as you looked at the man upon you. He looked at you, the same way an artist looks at this canvas, his masterpiece, like if he was satisfied enough to finish it there. He then left the room, and a few moments after you heared the entrance door close. He had left. He beated you up, then left, with satisfaction. What was it worth though? What? You didn't have the minimum clue. Only that rotted mind held that answer.

You stood up. You were pissed, but the more you thought about it, the more your pain and anger grew. You then look at yourself.

A bunch of words and images rolled through your head, like a movie, thinking of what would have happened.
What would have happened if you had fought back?

What would have happened if you had just keeper my big mouth shut, and just nodded?

What if he wasn't such an alcoholic s***?

What if..you had chosen her?

What if you weren't even been born?

Would it be better?

Would you be okay with it..father?

You clutched your fist and teeth, you felt that liquid fall from your baggy eyes, that liquid that falls every time your in pain, those thing we call tears.

"I HATE YOU!"

The sound of snatching objects could be heard, as you furiously released your anger.

~

You breathed furiously, admiring the mess created out of your anger.

"I'm so tired of this bulls***."

You close your eyes, "it's not worth staying here..." Then it hit you, a light popped upon your head, an idea. As crazy as it is, you were willing to do so.

...But what if I don't need to stay..?

Running away from your problems, and constant torture, you couldn't take it anymore. It's the only way out, out of this misery. At least that was the only way you could think of.

You decide to pack some stuff, think carefully of what was valuable and what was not. Why hadn't you thought this before? Maybe because, deep inside, you kind of wished he'd change, show his warm side. You were wrong, he never showed empathy towards you, that bastard doesn't love you! Escaping was the only way, and finally you had the courage to do so. After so much waiting, and waiting, it has come, your get-away.

"Finished- uh" A ring came from your phone, you quickly look,

10 messages from "Y/N ":
"Yo, where are you."

"You better not be sleeping-"

"I SWEAR GYU IF U FORGOT-"

"Tae is getting impatient, i think he gonna rip my eardrums off with his screaming and complaining."

"We are waiting at the skatepark, hurry up, damn it"

5 more messages...

Huh, Y/n, what are they talking 'bout-