➤ ➤ ➤ WEREWOLF / VAMPIRE

Start from the beginning

Aldous : The extremely charming, handsome man, who comes to Harpewill, seeking the hand of Rebecca. His words are smooth and poise, capturing the hearts of all. But Rebecca seems to beware of him, rightly so. He turns out from the handsome poised Duke to an evil vampire whose thoughts are extremely vile and nefarious.

Victoria : Rebecca's lovely, beautiful, bright daughter, who cares a lot for her sister. In the first few chapters, I don't think there were a lot of Victoria's characteristics imprinted in the chapters.

To be honest, I would have really expected a love story between Rebecca and Aldous. His words and thoughts, to me, seemed to be something totally out of the world. But the turn of events was just wow.

I loved the way you write, the mechanics are just perfect. The vocabulary was beautiful. It really did enhance your writing, the lovely adjectives used, the imagery. It's all just exemplary. I really enjoyed the precise writing, and the word count felt perfect for a chapter. The dividers and the quotes used paved the way for the story to flow smoothly.

The pace was not too slow, not too fast. It was in between and suitable for the story. The way each event came one after the other, without any fillers was really easy to read and was fun to explore.

I loved how the plot thickened in each chapter, at the first glimpse, I felt it was a love story of sorts. But as I read each chapter, I loved getting to know more and more about the book. The way it was paced was just amazing!

I didn't notice any grammatical errors. But the usage of various expressions, especially imagery, was beautiful. The punctuation, vocabulary, everything was a beautiful mix.

I really enjoyed the book, the plot twists and I hope to read the rest of the book very soon!

Half Brothers
kinalhariya

71.5 / 100

I felt the title was something that has been used too much. It wasn't unique, nor did it specify the genre. It could have been a bit more unique and catchy.

The cover is a very integral part of a story, so I would ask you to get a better cover. I can tell you the issues in the same, this font is not used for fantasy, and it is obvious that it is a canva font. I don't have anything against it, but the genre is not suitable for the same. The blending is not right, since you can see it's pretty obvious.

I felt the description was rather bland, it could be made more concise. It could use a bit more imagery and I saw a few obvious grammatical errors. For example, the first born should be written as firstborn, it's usually spelled as one. And this line really doesn't seem that good to be read, "What is going to happen when Vivaan who has spent his whole childhood practicing to become a good Alpha is told to step back when his half brother Nihal comes into the picture out of nowhere?" Next up, you haven't given a synopsis of the story, I felt they were just a few questions informing us a few things.