His comrades look at him, one of them utters, “I believe that the contract which has the power to prevent us from using our ability is destroyed.

“Bambam's right, if the authority cannot perform anything to put a stop to BLACKPINK, then we might be the ones who'll move.”

“I regard with the utmost respect of what ability in leadership you wield within you, Jay B,” Hyunjin speaks while looking straight into Jay B's eyes which are gazing at him, “but you've gotta be fooling me! BLACKPINK and its members possess such high influence not just in the cult where they are being worshipped, but also on most of the authority that we know.”

“Not all authorities are under their control, neither can they stop us from doing what we want,” one of the women among the last group which is full of six women says, “so yeah, we will be the ones who can prevent BLACKPINK from killing the remaining members of ITZY.”

Jinyoung, who's resting his back on a wall, utters while walking towards Bambam. “Yes, but what will the plan be?”

Sihyeon walks ahead of her comrades, she stops eight feet away from the two boy groups. She narrows her eyes and speaks, “I Sihyeon will work together with Bang Chan and Jay B. First, we'll divide ourselves into sub-units to do the task which can lead us to our victory in bringing them down.

“And of course! The main task: bring ITZY's remaining members back to a healthy state.”

The sun begins to settle down from the horizon. Soon, the dull orb arises from the bottom up to the horizon. From one roof towards another roof; GOT7's Yugyeom and Bambam can be seen running with EVERGLOW's Mia.

Mia and Yugyeom leap from the edge of a roof onwards the other roof and Bambam does the same. Mia says, “Now, we're going to pursue the Pier of Dark.”

Bambam gulps, and speaks to himself. “That place, where most of the illegal burial of the bodies of deceased people have been buried, of course, they are buried deep down on the sea.”

Some minutes have passed, Mia is walking on the shore; she can hear the gentle sounds of waves coming over to the shore. She moves her eyes everywhere and in front of her gloomy energy appears.

Her eyes land on the dark energy, hence she looks seriously at it. A deep, double voice occurs from the dark energy. “I see, so you've finally come here at the Beach of Corruption, Mia of EVERGLOW. What kindness shall I do for you?”

Mia closes her eyes, her lip curves upward hence she opens her now dark eyes. She speaks, her voice becomes twice and deep. “I have come for such an answer to be granted upon my question.”

The dark energy hums, Mia speaks once again. “I want to know where can I find BLACKPINK'S members?”

The dark energy laughs and manifests itself into a shape of a humanoid. The dark energy replies, “I can grant you an answer if you sacrifice something to me which is more important to you.”

Mia slowly moves her head back, she sees Yugyeom and Bambam staring at him, hence she looks back only to see Rose standing in front of her. Mia's eyes widen as sweat immediately falls from her forehead, she shakes rapidly after Rose chuckles.

“Hidden Technique of Rose: Illusion of Beauty,” she grinned.

“Crystal Crash!” a masculine voice yelled loudly while he's pointing his open hand at Rose.

A small light appears shortly in front of the palm of his hand, a large, round crystal emerges from his palm. Mia immediately stands up from the ground, she swings her foot hitting Rose's foot.