“Got a nice view up here... Mind if I join?”

“Sure”

“So, what are you thinking? I saw you lost on thoughts."

“It's just... I have to walk home and if I try to ride I won't save money...”

“Hmmm... I can take you to your house...”

“You don't have to walk me there!”

“ Who said we're walking?"

“Huh?”

“I'll show you after we're done here.”

I noticed that the principal was here and that he's wig is on Daichi senpai's head... Then I see Hinata and Kageyama out.

“What happened to them?”

Then Sugawara-Senpai, went to us.

“They fought while the Principal was here, now, Daichi said that both of them cannot enter here until Saturday and that If they lost the match, they're application will be denied.”

“What about mine?!”

“It's just for the two of them so you’re safe.”

“Thank god... Now I have to work harder so they can't be denied...”

“You don't have to. Daichi just want them to work together.”

“Well I still need to show off a bit.”

After all that, Daichi let us leave and told us there will be a practice tomorrow. Me and Kiyoko left before anyone, when we were blocked by Hinata and Kageyama.

“Little Giant-san! What should we do! We can't practice if we can't go to the gym!”

Hinata said, he is definitely going to cry any moment.

“Please! Let me learn from you!”

Kageyama shouted while bowing. It's weird for someone taller than me to bow to me...

“It's fine... How about this, Starting tomorrow, we will practice on my house, here is the address.”

I gave them each a card and said goodbye.

“Izuku, What do you mean by what you said to me earlier?”

Kiyoko asked me curiously

“Well, we're here so look.”

Her eyes widen as she saw my bike.

“You still can't drive something this heavy

“You still can't drive something this heavy.”

“My Personal Trainer talked to some people and I got a legal license, and I entered a Driving School just to be sure.”