When I get inside the diner, a waiter comes over and leads me to a seat. He gives me a menu as he tells me that his name is Carter and he asks what I'd like to drink. "Can I just get a Dr. Pepper, please? Uhm, and, no ice." He nods and hurries off. I start scanning the menu for a few minutes until I hear a familiar voice say my name. 

"Olivia?" I look up and see the green eyed boy standing by my table. "Oh, Hey, Harry" I smile and he smiled back. "I just came for an early dinner.. Didn't expect to see you here." I shrug and say "I'm here for the same reason" After a couple seconds, He motions to the chair in front of me and asks "Could I, maybe, have early dinner with you?" "'Course. Have a seat." 

We end up looking at the menu together, and I decide on a chicken/strawberry salad while he gets a club sandwich. We order and he also gets a Dr. Pepper without ice. In the time that we had to wait for out food, I learned what he's majoring, that he's living off campus with his friends, and he's got a sister back home in Cheshire... and he learned that I've got a little brother back home in America, I'm majoring art and photography, I live on campus, and I drive an old yellow convertible (which is literally my pride and joy! I love that car)!!

Our food comes and we both dig in. God, this is such a nice restaurant.. Good service, nice people, great food! 

"So, What's your little brother like?" I sip my drink before responding.. "He's actually really sweet.. he's a silly shit when he wants to be but I love him. His name is Zach by the way." He smiles and says "He sounds sweet." I nod and stab a tomato off my salad. "he is.. I miss him.." 

I try to avoid Harry's eyes, but somehow I look up and stare into them. 

"Can you go visit them?" "Well.. Tickets to America and back are expensive and all my money was put into college.." He nods slowly then whispers "Shit, I'm sorry, Olly.."

I smile a little and take a deep breath so tears don't fall. 

"S'alright.. When college is over, I'll see them." Even though that's in three years.

When we finished eating, we paid for our meals then headed out of the diner. "Did you walk here, Harry?" He nods. "Wanna ride with me? I can drop you off at your house.. Just direct me to it" 

Harry and I walked over to my car. The top part was up.. but he helped me take it down and pin it back safely. We got in and he reached down and turned up the radio as I back the car out of parking lot. He tells me which way to drive and we both sing a long to the radio as the wind blows through our hair. It was honestly really fun, screaming the words to different songs and just letting the wind rush over our bodies. When he pointed to a house on our right, I swear I gasped out loud.  He lives in a damn mansion!

We park the car and he smiles at me. "Wanna come inside? Or have you gotta go?" "Uhm.. I've gotta go. But I'll see you around the hallways sometime?" He nods then leans over the center console to hug me. I wrapped my arms around his back, also hugging him, and when he oulls away he says "We're throwing a big party this weekend.. It's Monday, so I'm giving you a big heads up, okay? You should come." 

Me?? Go to a party??

"Uh.. I'll think about it" "Please do. I'd like it if you came by." I nod and he gets out of the car, giving me a small wave as he goes up to the door of his fucking castle. 

When I get back to my dorm, I flop down on my bed and get my phone out. I see a few notifications from my Instagram and I click on them.. nothing important, just a few likes on my posts. I open my messages and see that my old best friend Samantha texted me. 

Sam: Hey, Girl! How's college treating you?!

Me: Hey, Sam! It's good, honestly.. How's home?

Sam: It's alright.. nothing new.

Me: There never is in Oklahoma, is there? Always boring..

Sam: Yep.. 

Sam: I miss you

-I stare at my phone.. Tears start to flood my eyes. I blink, they fall.. and they don't stop falling. I sniffle and start to type back with shaking fingers.-

Me: I miss you too, Sam.. I miss home.

Sam: Damn it now I'm crying!!

-I laugh a little and wipe my tears away.-

Me: Literally me too.. we're dumb, huh?😂

Sam: Yeah we always have been. Duh. Anyways.. I've gotta go.. Jason's coming over soon.

Me: How's you two?

Sam: We're okay..

Me: Sam.

Sam: Gotta go.. I'll explain later. Promise.

Me: okay.. luv u girl

*Read at 4:59pm*

I know she didn't respond.. but maybe she just got busy. I mean, she did say she had to go.. Yeah, that's it.. She's just busy. Like me. Like everyone. We all get busy.

I blow out a deep breath and wipe my tear stained face again. I get out of bed and grab my laptop thinking 'Well, I might as well get ahead on some homework'

...

Literally four hours later, it's 9'o clock and I'm exhausted. I shut my lap top and get up. I tug my shirt and jeans off then grab a tank top and a pair of shorts from my drawer. I crawl into my bed and shut the light off.. 

I wake up to someone knocking on the dorm door. I groan and get up. As I approach the door, I comb my fingers through my hair and make it look normal instead of frizzy as hell.. and I open the door to reveal Harry and another boy.. 

"Uhm.. H-Hi, Harry.." 

I cross my arms over my chest, remembering I'm not wearing a bra under my tank top, and Harry smiles a little and says "Hey, So, Wanna hang out with us?" I raise my eyebrows and he gasps. "Oh! Yeah, this is Liam" The boy behind him, Liam, smiles and says "Nice to meet you" and I nod and repeat it back to him. I then look at Harry and find a very hopeful look in his eyes. I step back from the door and hold it open, allowing the two to come inside, then I say "Make yourselves at home while I get ready" and they both nod as I walk back to my room. I go to the bathroom first, because damn I really needed to pee, then I go and start to get dressed.. I chose something casual, just black sweat pants and a grey shirt, then I brushed my hair and teeth and put some light pink lip stick on, along with a bit of mascara to make my eyes pop..

 I chose something casual, just black sweat pants and a grey shirt, then I brushed my hair and teeth and put some light pink lip stick on, along with a bit of mascara to make my eyes pop

I walk out of my room and slip on my grey and red converses then find the boys in the kitchen. Liam's leaning on the wall while Harry sits on top of the counter. "hey, boys, ya ready?" 

they look over and both smile at me. I toss a light jacket over my shoulders and we head out..

We make it down to Campus Lawn and I realize we're heading to a group of boys.. The same group I saw yesterday.. including the boy who 'cat-called' me.