The start

2nd march, 2021
shimla
Himachal Pradesh
M woke up at 9 when she got a call from my HOD saying that she will have her  interview for her  vocational trainings today at sharp 12. All of a sudden she was shocked as she had just 3 hours to prepare for my interview. she called her team and informed them, thenafter started with the preparations. Her turn came at 12:08 afternoon and it ended within few minutes. It was her  first interview she was nervous but fluent with her answers. After and hour the news was cracked that her and the team was selcted and they have to join from 7th of march. Happiness came with shock - I just had 4 days to arrange my documents, pack my stuff and look for accommodation as well. Meanwhile A was also selwcted for the same trainings. They were total 6 students and she was leading the team. like other 6 members A was also a classmate of her and they studied in the same university. Because of a tiny little arguement at college M didn't like A at all.
It happened on the previous semester when all the class bunked and were drinking alchohol sitting in the outskirts of university - where in between a conversation A abused M and then she abused him back before A could reply to M ,N-  A's friends stopped the argument and changed the topic.