29.~Is that Love?~

Start from the beginning

And then she started smiling to herself thinking about that...

Anokhi- Kya hain yeh...all time smiling...ho kya gaya hain tujhe...Ohh God...how is this possible...??
He is just a simple friend of mine like others..

"Noo...he is special...very special"

Her inner voice shouted..

She sat on the bed with thud...and again lied down on the bed...

Anokhi- Aree par kaise...main aur woh... Aur woh mere baare mein kya sochte hain..
I just don't know anything...

She tried to sleep after that but was of no use...she tossed and turned in the bed but was not able to put aside his thoughts... instead she was smiling ear to ear like a fool all the time..

Tera jikar, teri fikar
Tera ehsaas, tera khayal
Tu khuda nahi..
fir har jagah maujud kyun hai?

Next day morning

Shaurya tried to search about those goons who were trying to harm her yesterday....even filed a complaint but was feeling something about that weird... As if it was done by someone intentionally...he had no idea about that but was feeling so...And so he was secretly trying to find about it...
But he didn't tell anything about this to anyone..

Here, Anokhi was sitting on her bed with her mobile...and she was looking at his picture in her mobile...actually not looking but admiring....and was also smiling looking at that....

Just then Isha entered her room...

Isha- Anokhi...tu...

But before she could complete she saw her smiling and got confused...then she called her out again but no response...

Isha- Anokhii....!!

This time she literally shouted..
Then she quickly looked up from her phone...and saw Isha standing there...and then hurriedly put her phone aside...

Anokhi- Kya hain...chilla kyun rhi hain...?

Isha- Pehle tu bata...tu aise kaunse khayalon mein khoyi hui thi...main kabse awaaz de rhi thi...tu sunn hi nhi rhi thi...

Anokhi- Main..main koi khayalon mein nhi thi...woh toh bass...tu bata kyun aayi thi..

Isha- Woh breakfast ke liye bulane aayi thi...chal jaldi...

Anokhi- Haa...aa rahi hu...

Other side

Here, Shaurya was working in his cabin... But suddenly he thought about her...

Shaurya- Ab tabyat kaisi hogi usski...ek baar call karke dekhta hu...

And he dialed her number...but she wasn't picking it up...

Shaurya- Ab issko kya hua...phone kyun nhi utha rahi hain...
may be rest kar rhi hogi...baad mein try kar lunga...

And he again continued his work...

Other side

Anokhi just went to her room and was about to look at her mobile when her mother snatched it from her...and she looked at her in confusion..

Rama- Abhi phone nhi...thik hain..thodi der aaram karle...

Anokhi- Aree par phone mein kya problem hain...?

Rama- Nhi...bass aaj ke din...tera phone mere paas rahega..thik hain...tu sirf aaram karegi aaj...

Anokhi- Par Maa main thik hu ab...

And her mother just glared her...

Anokhi- Ok..fine...

And then only her mother went from there...but not before taking her phone with her...
While she just sighed and then looked at Isha who was smiling at her...and she narrowed her eyes at her...

Anokhi- Isska matlab yeh tune kiya hain??

Isha- Wow yaar...tu toh kaafi smart ho gayi hain...lagta hain meri sangat ka asar hain...

Anokhi- Ishaa..tu...tujhe mere phone se kya problem hain...?

Isha- Mujhe koi problem nahi hain...par agar tu mujhe bata degi ki tu kya dekhkar hass rahi thi subah... toh shayad tera phone wapas mil sakta hain...

Anokhi- Main kya dekh...

And she realised about what Isha was talking...and Isha looked at her...

Isha- Haa...bata bata..

Anokhi- Kuch bhi nahi...

Isha- Toh phir phone bhool jaa...

Anokhi- Aree..sach mein kuch nahi..

Isha- Okay...Mat bata...par main pata karke rahungi...

Just then Isha's phone ringed and she recieved it...

Isha- Haa...Shreya

Shreya- Anokhi ko phone dena toh...usska phone try kar rahi thi...par lag nhi raha hain..

Isha- Ohh..uska phone toh aaj lagega hi nahi...

Listening to that Anokhi snacthed her phone...

Anokhi- Hello...

Shreya- Haa..Anokhi..tera phone kaha hain...yeh kya bol rahi thi...?

Anokhi- Woh toh kuch bhi bolti rehti hain... Tu bata..kyun kiya tha call..?

She said while glaring Isha...

Shreya- Maine toh bass puchhne ke liye ki tu thik toh hain na ab..?

Anokhi- Haa..main toh thik hu ab..

Other side

Here, Shaurya was trying her phone for the complete day but of no use...

Shaurya- Yeh toh phone utha hi nhi rhi hain...thik toh hogi na...lekin issko phone uthane mein kya problem hain...ab kya karu..?

Around Evening

Anokhi was in the kitchen preparing something to eat for herself as her mother and Isha both were not there for time being..

She was chopping the vegetables...and suddenly started thinking about Shaurya..
And just got lost in his thoughts...And just then she mistakenly cut her finger...and winced in pain...

Anokhi- Ouchh...Ohh no...Yeh Mr.Rude ke chakkar mein ab chot bhi lagne lagi hain...kya kar diya hain aapne mujhe...

And she started searching for first aid and finally got it...and just opened it to do the dressing....and the door bell rang...

Anokhi- Abhi hi aana tha kya inn logoko...lekin innke paas toh keys hogi na...(and again bell rang)
Haa aa rhi hu...pata nahi kaun hain..itni bell kaun bajata hain...

With that she hurriedly left from there and went towards the door to open it... And opened it from one hand which was not injured....

As soon as she opened it her eyes widened and she looked at the person before her in shock...

Anokhi- Aap..?

**************************************

So how was this one..??

Please do tell me about it in the comments...

Also tell about the dream and realization part...hoping it was okay....

Constructive criticism is welcomed wholeheartedly.

But no silent reading is allowed..

Please give your views or atleast vote for it if you are liking the storyline..

Thanks a lot for voting on previous one..

Thanks😊😊😊
~Avni