𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Start from the beginning

You glared at him. "Well, I don't. . . Even if you let that witch read my mind, you still can't get anything, 'cause in the first place, all I knew was I pulled the trigger and then there" You finished.

Natasha was now looking at you while you're in your own head space. She studied your face closely, and to her, your eyes was bit familiar. She never did stared at you like she is now. Right now, she could see every corner of your face, she could see a familiar face. How didn't she noticed this before.

She smiled.

But then, you blinked so, she closed her eyes, pretending to be aslesp.

You looked at her, a bit confused as to why she is now facing you, when minutes ago, she was facing the other way.

You shook your head, and quietly stood up, then leave her room.

The memory was bothering you that's why you needed to get some air, and even if it's been six years since that happened, it still feels like it just happened yesterday. Weird but you couldn't remember a part of it, something is missing.

And thinking back to what Fury said, he was right, you wouldn't kill anyone without a reason. So, Y/N, what was the reason?

Meanwhile in the bedroom where Natasha was turning back and forth, already annoyed by you that you couldn't even sleep.

She can't even stay put on a damn bed. She thought as she screamed on the pillow.

There was a noise coming from downstairs, making Natasha jump, as she swiftly grab the gun under her pillow.

She slowly made her way, one step after the other, toe by toe on the stairs, with both of her hand placed on the gun.

She breathes in and out, as she approach the kitchen only to see that it was just a squierrel, searching for food on the trash can. But how did it get there, unless the door was open.

"Y/N?" She called out for your name but she got nothing.

The back door was hanging open, as the cold wind make it's way in.

She have a bad feeling about it but she still made her way near the door, it all seems normal, maybe it was just nothing.

She stayed there for a while, looking outside if you were there or not. She made another eye roll, when she saw you sitting on top of the hill next to Bamer.

She turned around. . .

But this time she wasn't ready, this time she was caught off guard. I mean Black Widow? Caught off guard?. Well, yes. Only this time though.

"Hi" The anonymous person greeted as she smashed Natasha's head on the table, completely knocking her out.

In your side of view, you were at peace, as you watch the moon shines along with the stars.
"Why is it called stars?" You questioned, as it pops in your head.

You look to your side where Bamer was sitting but is was now empty.
"Bamer?" You called out. "Where are you buddy?"

You turn around and you freeze as you saw some stranger leaving the back door of the house. Your thoughts was now running wildly, as you swiftly ran back to the house.

You didn't bother to go in, as you followed the anonymous person, but then it quickly disappeared to thin air. You furrowed your eye brows as your ehes searched for the surroundings, and then.

"Natasha" You mumbled and ran back to the house.

You closed the door behind you, quietly, just incase anyone was still in there, you pick out a butcher knife from one of the cupbaords, as you kept your eyes sharp.

The house was dark since it was night time, and the lights was all off.

After searching for every room, you called out for her name, but she didn't respond.
"Natasha, this isn't funny" You clenched your jaw. "Where are you?" You were getting worried sick as you've been doing this for the past thirty minutes.

You heard something barking, and it was the dog. You looked for him, running down the stairs, and there he was, scratching the door of the basement.

"What is it?" You asked as he looks at the doorknob. You grab it and pushed it open, using your feet, just in case.

Your heart was pounding loud as a drum, as you breath in and out.

A minute later, you saw someone laying on the floor, and you recognized it to be the assassin. You rushed next to her, slowly turning her body to face you.

"You're okay. You're fine" You cooed as you pick her up.

『⧗』