ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 - 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

Start from the beginning

"But super oblivious."

Marcy was still playing in her console and didn't noticed her open bag. Her stuff fell and you and Anne quickly picked them up.

"Whoo!" Marcy exclaimed and stood on the table, which give in to her weight and broke.

"And insanely clumsy."

______________
Cut to present day at the fwagon.

"Like, maybe the clumsiest person alive." Anne clarified.

"Wow, that must be horrible." He drinks a glass of water then accidentally slips.

"Back home, we were there to protect her." You said and placed a hand in your cheek. "But here, she's alone, and instead of kickballs..."

"She could get mauled by an elephant scarab. Or crushed to death by a heron. Or worse, flayed alive by a-"

Anne sensed Your uneasiness, so she quickly grab Sprig's lip to shut him up.

"Not helping." She said sternly.

Luckily for Sprig, They got interrupted by Polly who opened the top door.

"Guys! Come... It's... I... Not gonna believe... Ah!" She stammered. "Just get out here!"

You, Anne and Sprig climb up the fwagon and gasps, the girls jump off the fwagon and run toward the grass to see the view of Newtopia, the rest of the Plantar Family run toward it and watch the view as well and gasps.

Newtopia appears to bear a resemblance similar to a castle, with turrets and towers being seen in the distance including flags placed at the top of the towers which appear to be shaped like red mushrooms. There is a winding cobblestone path leading to the entrance and the location seems amidst a shallow sea. There is a large golden gate that serves as the entrance and atop Newtopia is a large silver sculpture with a beak-like carving facing upwards.

"There she is, gang... Newtopia." Hop Pop said. "If there's a way to get the two of you home, it's in that city."

"Well, then let's get down there." Anne said.

You, Anne and the Plantars jumped in excitement, "Whoo-hoo! Yeah!"

The gang continues to process to Newtopia on foot.

"Well, my feet are soaked." Anne said, and you giggled a little at her remark.

"Now this is the life." Polly said while swimming. Suddenly she bumped into a hole in the ground.

"Huh? Hey, what do you think made these holes?" She asked.

"Mmm....Better not to ask. Come on!" Hop Pop said and dragged Polly away.

"I feel like this is going to come back later." Polly said in one breath.

The gang then stood up in front of the huge Newtopian gates. "We're finally here. Yo! Anybody home?" Anne yelled.

The small shell decor in the gate opened and you could see a newt behind it. "You can't come in here. Newtopia's closed." He announced to them.

"Seriously?" The gang groaned.

"Closed? Like closed, closed? Or like closed for lunch?" You asked.

"The city is closed, closed to all outsiders." The gatekeeper said.

"What the hey hey? Why?" Sprig asked. "Till when?"

"Until the barbari-ants are gone, of course. Good luck out there" The gatekeeper tried to grab the handle.