we get an help

I DONT OWN P.J.O OR H.O.O ALL RIGHTS ARE WITH RICK RIORDAN

LOTS OF REVIEWS PLAESE PEOPLE OF EARTH BE KIND

Athena's pov

We the Olympians were trying to figure out how we should address this situation well almost everyone Dianosyus was just reading his whine magazine and drinking his merlo. Anyway. Just when I thought of a strategic plan I instantly forgot about it due to the stress and weight on my shoulders. then all of a suddenly a black vortex opened up making everyone silent and the black vortex seemed to take all the light from the throne room. once the vortex closed I saw a man and a woman arm in arm smiling at each other just then my father, Zeus bellows "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE INTERRUPTING IN OUR COUNSEL HUH?"

After that the smiles faded from their faces and the man turned into absolute rage

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE-"

"THE KING OF THE GODS YOU INSOLENT FOOL."my father interrupted him.

"-YELLING AT THE CREATOR OF THE COSMOS YOU POWER HUNGY LUNATIC,PARANOIDED FREAK?"

"ohhhhhhh"both Apollo and Hermes said which got them both a smack in the back of their heads courtesy of Demeter And Aphrodite looked at the man with a love struck I registered what the man had just said and I asked : "

Are you Lady Chaos" she simply nodded her head to my response. I then got up from my throne and got on one of my knees and bowed every one did as well even the big three did as well. My father Zeus looked with regret and said

"I am terribly sorry for acting rash to you my lady please accept my apology"

" All is forgiven as long as you apologize to my commander/lieutenant since he will be helping you and aid you with the upcoming war"

my father didn't look pleased to say an apology to a minor god

"I am sorry for yelling at you, minor god it wa-" he was cut off by the man

"MINOR YOU THINK I AM A MINOR GOD, A SON OF NYX AND AN IMMORTAL CHAMPION OF LADY CHAOSAND HEIR TO THE COSMOSAND THIRD MOST POWERFU-"he stopped his ranting when lady chaos put a hand on his shoulder and calming him down back into a civilized manner I was certainly awe strucked. I took the attention of the man that was directed to my father. My father's face was so priceless that Hermes got out his phone and took a picture of it probably to either put it on face-blood (a website for demigods only)or for blackmail. Even though I was scared I wanted to learn more about him "umm excuse me sir and lord do you mind telling us your name, domains, and powers?" he looked at me ad gave a nodding of approval which I guess that he wasn't going to kill me and made me feel proud the man that the man being the 3rd most powerful being gave me his respect.

"very well lady Athena My name is Obsideous Nebules but my code name is Stardestroyer. as for my powers and domains they are the void, I can shoot black lightning from my hands (A/N: for all those star wars lovers here is a little gift) use the force, timethe abyss, loyalty, honor, valor, and my sacred animals are the drakons, hydras, and hellhounds. I am also the second in command of the chaotic army." as he said all those things I was amazed, speechless which wasn't like me at all.

"Now if you don't mind Olympians I will pay a visit to your camps 1st CHB then Camp Jupiter" And with that he was gone as well as Lady Chaos.

Alright let the people decide. tell me the pros and cons please and inform of anything I did wrong or anything out of context