Prostitute for life

*intro*

My name is Krystal. I'm 17 years old and I live with my older sister Ruby and my boyfriend, Zach. I should probably mention that my sister and I are prostitutes. That's how we earn our money. We cover it up by saying it's a spa and nobody,( including Zach) knows.

*Chapter 1*

" Wake up!" Ruby tells, rolling me off my bed. I hide my face from the blinding lights of the morning sun under the blankets that wrapped around me like a cocoon. "What do you want?" I murmur. "It's 12 in the afternoon. You need to get ready. Our first clients will arrive at 2 and I know how long it takes for you to get ready." I slowly say up and rubbed my tired eyes. I walk into the kitchen and see a note on the counter. It's from Zach. It reads," good morning babe! I hope you had a nice long sleep. You looked really tired this morning when I got up so I didn't bother waking you up even though today is Friday, our breakfast day together. I'll be thinking of you at work. Give me a call if you need anything. xoxo~Zach."

I tucked the note away then got myself a bagel and some coffee. I had totally forgotten today was Friday. I missed my breakfast day with Zach. I decided I would make it up to him tonight.

After cleaning and putting away my dishes, I decided top go back to my room and tidy up. I neatly placed Zach's things away in his closet. After locking his closet, then I went over to Ruby's room. "Hey Ruby," I said walking into her room," how many clients do we have today?" "Umm. Just 3," she replied, " uh Dylan,Brad and Alex. I was thinking you take one and I take two?" "Sure," I replied. "Ok. You take Dylan and I'll get Alex and Brad. I hope you're almost ready. We have 5 more minutes until 2 so they should be arriving any moment now," she said. Just after she said that, the doorbell rang. We both went to answer it. Two guys stood outside. They introduced themselves as Dylan and Alex.

So I hope you like the story so far. There's gonna be more action in the next part. Comment and vote guys! xoxo