Chapter 384 Dogs can't get rid of their shit!

Start from the beginning

She had a feeling that it would happen.

However, the current Betty Anderson could be considered to be notorious, so there was nothing to be afraid of.

And Betty Anderson did not disappoint her.

Because in the afternoon, she received a call from Betty Anderson.

At that time, she had just left the classroom, intending to return to her office.

She picked up the phone and walked into the shade.

Betty Anderson's cold voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Laura, what a pity, you didn't kill me, I, Betty Anderson, have come out again."

She smiled sarcastically and said, "Congratulations, you have regained your freedom."

"Laura, I will definitely not let the hardships I've suffered go just like this. I will definitely take revenge on you."

With a cold smile, he said, "Do you think, with your and the Anderson family's current abilities, you still have the qualifications to contend against Walton Group?"

"You don't need to bring out the Walton family to suppress me. The one I want to deal with is you."

"I had originally thought that you would be able to take advantage of me if I let you go to jail for one year. But now, it seems like William Walton was right. Dogs can't give up their shits. "

"You …"

"William Walton told me this a long time ago. As long as you are dishonest, he wouldn't mind sending you to jail again and again. Actually, I'm also very curious how William Walton plans on sending you to jail next time, so, you just have to do it, I'll be waiting to see. "

She hung up.

Although Betty Anderson was angry, she was not angry.

She sat down on the sofa and Helen Anderson stepped forward, "Betty, her ability cannot be underestimated. We should still …"

"Stop talking!"

Betty Anderson cast a cold glance at her.

"When I was in prison, no one among you saved me, so you don't have to come and persuade me now. In the future, no matter what I, Betty Anderson, do, it has nothing to do with you."

She stood up and went back to her room.

Helen Anderson looked at Nick Anderson helplessly: "Can't you persuade your sister?"

Nick Anderson looked at Betty Anderson who was about to leave and snorted: "From what I see, she has not suffered enough, and she is still arrogant."

"Can you blame her for this? It's obviously that slut!" she said, and turned to glare at John Anderson.

John Anderson also did not show weakness, he stood up and coldly shouted: "You spoiled her. That's your fault."

"Alright, what's the use of telling me these things now, hurry up and think of a solution. You don't want Walton family to seize this opportunity to destroy our daughter, do you?"

John Anderson growled, but did not speak.Nick Anderson said: "Father, tell your thoughts to my mother."

"What are your plans?"

Helen Anderson asked seriously.

"I got Nick to find a few men with decent qualifications for her. After she gets used to it for a few days, she'll go out on a blind date and find a good family to marry off."

"Are you crazy?"

John Anderson said coldly, "Otherwise, do you have any other way? Right now, she has been in prison and his life is already stained with dirt. Previously, she caused so much trouble, so it would be good enough if she could find a good home."

Helen Anderson looked angrily at Nick Anderson: "You think the same thing as him?"

Nick Anderson said calmly: "Walton Group's suppression of the Anderson family has never ended. Even if my father and I work even harder, within half a year, the Anderson family will only be able to declare bankruptcy. The only thing we can do now is for her to find a good home."

Helen Anderson collapsed onto the sofa.

"Impossible, how could Anderson's Group … John Anderson, tell me, did you steal the Anderson's Group's property? "

Nick Anderson said in a cold voice, "Mom, calm down. All these years, I was the one in charge of managing the Anderson family. I know the management situation of the clan more than anyone else. He didn't do anything. "

John Anderson looked coldly at Helen Anderson, got up and left.

Helen Anderson was at a loss.

What should she do in the future?

Before work in the afternoon, she went viral because of Betty Anderson.

Sabrina immediately showed her the news.

She shook her head and chuckled.

Sabrina stood by her side and said: "Laura, you sure are open—hearted. You're already like this and you can still laugh. These reporters did it on purpose."