Chapter 4: So the plot begins...

Start from the beginning

once the coast is clear i  tug on the chains, only for them to easily break of the walls, I then rip of the collar and the metal bets attaching the chain to me and look around. I'm bare foot. I then open the window on my right and climb through, checking around me.

No one...

I jump, landing outside a fairly large house surrounded by what seemed like forest. I begin to run.

through the forest I avoid roots and jump over fallen logs praying I don't fall at one point, the speed I run increases, my surroundings blur but I still have control, within seconds I am suddenly at the border of the forest and I see a road, next to which stands a sign. 

Welcome To Mystic Falls

The sound of my alarm suddenly rings.

back in the bedroom

Gasp

I jolt awake, my clothes stained with blood.

It was a dream though?

I'll ask doofus god later....

Jumping from bed I quickly look through the cupboard looking for something snazzy to wear, OMG I'm soo damn excited, I get to witness all TVD  interactions LIVE!

her outfit+ combat boots+ hair tied up

after getting dressed I run out of my room and kiss grams on the cheek

" bye grams!" I say running out.

"bye cupcake! what about breakfast?!"

"I'll eat later, bye"

I jump into the car and start to drive.

Time skip: Mystic high

As I walk down the hall, more eyes glimpse at me, I am fairly new after all.

Walking through I spot my dear bonbon and Eli, short for Elena staring intently into the office.

Yes Elena is starting to grow on me, even with her attitude. but I'm gonna try hold to my standards as much as I can.

"it's a hot ba-aahhh" bonnie screeches as I jump onto the two from behind.

"heeeyyy bonbon, who has a hot back????" I squeal a little too loud but who cares, Edward can hear us anyways.

"shhhhh val! don't let the world know" Elie hisses.

"aww Elie pooo are you embarrassed?"

"god I hate you" she says sighing, with a wide smile on her face.