part 1

y/n= your name

yln= your last name

im a 22y that is moving out of Kansas in to LA which is a big moving for you because you lived in Kansas most of your life and your friend also lives at in LA (one of your friends names) and you hope to see them again. mk now that's out of they way lets get started

your pov

I go in to insta to see what my fav youtubers are doing after checking up on them, I get a text

mom:

hey I will be home in 20-30m :you

mk I will see you

mom: alright

after that I watch so yt and her the door open and my mom yells im home I run down stair and she say are u packed up for LA and you say yeah I will miss you so much I will to she response its gonna be weird being alone, yes and seen I will be living in my own apartment i do yt as a job makeup and shit i have to set a timer for like 5am because that's when the plane leaves, i check that time and see that its is 6:43pm and i realize that your food is ready you go and get it for the oven and head up to your room you is like what u want ig. after eating you take a shower and once you get out you get dressed and head to bed...... your then get up to your phones alarm and then you get up and head down stair and get you breakfest and get in to some comfy clothes and get your mom up so that she can drive you too the airport once you arrive at the airport you say bye too you mom and get out of the car and go through the airport thing and get on your plain. after a few hours or so once the plain lands you get off and wait for your bags to also get off the plain it took about 17ish minutes for ur bag to get off.

YEAH IK CLIFFHANGER BUT ITS LIKE 3AM AND I NEED SLEEP SO DEAL W/ IT

WORD COUNT 373