"hello everyone, my name is mia." the girl smiles, waving at the squealing crowd and the cameras, "i'm 18, and i'm the visual and main vocalist of the group."

"hey guys," the boy next to mia speaks, waiting for the fans to calm down as he flashes his attractive half smile and continues, "i'm clay, 16 years old. i'm the vocalist, dancer and sub rapper of the group."

"hi guys, my names is jihun, i'm 19 years old." another boy says with a smile, doing a peace sign, "i'm the leader, visual, vocalist and lead rapper of the group. also i'm the oldest member."

"hey everyone, i'm 15, and my name is jake. i'm a dancer, sub vocalist and rapper of the group."

"hello everyone, i'm aera. i'm 14 years old, visual, lead vocalist, dancer and the rapper of the group, and i'm the youngest."

the fans cheer for them, making the members smile as they exchange glances while the mc continues to speak, "well, that's amazing. y'all are so young and full of energy. moving on, would you tell more the group's name?"

"ah yes," jihun speaks, "our group's name is vns, which stands for violette and sapphirez as both the colors hold a special meaning for the members and even independently. violette was chosen because of it's royal and ambitious nature, y'know the ability to achieve. and sapphire was taken as a symbol of longevity, love and passion, both for our work and our fans. so yeah, that's how vns has it's name." he smiles, nodding with contentment.

"that is fascinating and so meaningful." the mc praises, "the fans had a lot of theories and rumours going on even before your debut, and there's one according to which you all are good at everything. is that true? would you like to say something?"

"well, i won't say we're good at everything. but we do try our best in everything we do and when we come together, it's definitely special." jihun says.

"yeah, even during our trainee years we were taught to be together and be assets for each other. for instance, if one of us is not able to do a certain thing, the rest four can always have their back. so that makes it more meaningful." mia says.

"yes absolutely, team work is essential between members." the mc nods, "there are scenes from shootings and on the official social media platforms of the members, especially with the maknae, which i'm sure you must've seen too. how does it feel to be eldest and youngest? was it always the same with your siblings too?"

the members chuckle at the question, each of them glancing at aera who smiles and looks at jihun as he speaks, "being the eldest is hard for sure, but i think i was used to it, since i too have a younger sibling who is aera's age. so she's almost my sister and we do have a lot of fun be it in the shoots or back in the dorm."

aera giggles at him, making him smile as he pats her head, "that is great. aera, are the members good to you?" the mc asks.

"yes, they're all really nice and take care of me. i used to miss my family during the beginning years, so they would stay with me and made sure i wasn't crying alone. jihun oppa and mia unnie even feed me with them."

everyone including the mc, members and the crowd awed at aera's sweet and innocent answer, while she giggles glancing at the two elder members.

"jake and clay don't feed you?" the mc chuckles.

"clay does sometimes, but jake says i have hands and i should use them." aera laughs.

"they fight a lot! jake and aera are like the tom and jerry version of humans." mia jokes.

"noona!" jake whispers nudging her to keep it a secret and not expose him like that, earning a laughter from the fans.

"y'all are adorable," the mc voices, "well i wish you all the best of luck for future. it was amazing talking to you guys, i hope your fandom grows and their love and support for you never lessens. congratulations."