The Two Connect

I know last time I didn't add the opening song but I just love the opening song it's just so cute btw I'm going to be adding a Acchi Kocchi song each time **

Setting: Supermarket

Tsumiki: 'I wonder what kind of food Io likes to eat...'

Short Flashback
Tsumiki: *picks up phone* "I-Io it's Tsumiki, I was wondering if you might want me to come over a take c-care of you f-for the day." 'I SAID IT' (@///@)

Io: *weakly* " Ah Tsumiki thank you for your consideration, I-if *achii* if you don't mind I would be pleased if you where to come over."

Tsumiki: "o-okay."
End of Flashback

*TIME SKIP*

Setting: Io's Apartment

Tsumiki: ' Should I knock? I mean it would be rude to barge in but he's sick so I wouldn't want to cause him the trouble of having to opening the door but how should I do this just open the door, knock on the door or, maybe calling him?' "Ahh! This is getting to complicated I'll just knock on the- wait there was a door bell right next to the DOOR! 💢 'w-well I guess this is an apartment building💧' *ding-dong*

Io's mom: *on intercom* "hello may I ask who this is"

Tsumiki: "it's Tsumiki I-Io's friend I was supposed to come and help take care of him c-considering I understand he has the flu..."

Io's mom : "oh okay I understand, just a moment dear I'll let you in."

Tsumiki: "T-thank you."

Until next time bye-bye 😊