Garden club meeting

It was a sunny afternoon at the garden club . For girls sat at a table in the club house going over their clues. "The principal has to have something to do with juhee murder." Said the black haired girl yeon.

"Right their no way he is innocent" said the short brown haired girl saessak nodding her head. "We should ask mister min what the principles schedule is". Beakji A tall buff girl with short brown hair said with her mouthful.

"So we can stalk him again" said mirim girl with red hair that was caring a goat. "We have over duties though we need to harvest the cucumbers"Yeon sighed. They needed to harvest the cucumbers this week. They had no time to investigate the principle.

"What if we send a spirit to follow him" mirim said a smile on her face. "Or we could split in two groups one to investigate one to garden." Beakji said Yeon smiled "that should work I'll have to be here because am club President".

Saessak nodded "that makes sense I'll be on the investigation team". everyone knew it was because she wanted to see cafeteria oppa.

"I going to go on the garden team then with yeon might need extra muscle." Yeon frowns "not that I'll need it" she says with arms crossed. Baekji just shrug smirk on her face. "That means am on the investigation group" mirim said trying to break the tension.

"Okay so we all meet up here then brake into are two groups. Then Mirim and saessak will follow and record the principal actions." Yeon Said before saessak cut in " wail we do that you and beakji harvest the cucumbers".

"I have to get home now bye" said mirim as she waved goodbye. "Good bye I have to go to my uncles restaurant to day".saessak said walking off with mirim.

Now It was just yeon and beakji standing in the gardens. Yeon went inside the club house and started packing up her things. ""Baekji it's getting late my parents are here would you like a ride."

Baekji smiled "sure" the girls walked together toured Yeon's car.