MEETING OF TWO SOULS AND DRIFTING APART

Start from the beginning

"Dad, were you even home yesterday?"

Dad:- "yeah, I was why'd you ask tho?"

"Because you haven't called where I was yesterday or else you would call me every time I was late."

Dad:- "oh yeah so where were you?"

*sighs* " I was at my friend's house for some sort of college work."

He just nodded and got himself a can of cold drink and started drinking watching tv not bothering with whoever I was with or what work it was, as expected, why would he care, I was stupid hoping that he would be worried but he isn't at all more like he is living his life in his own world. I didn't wanna waste my time here with him so I frowned and went to my room. As I was about to take a nap my phone rang and it was Noah.

"What does he want now?" *Picks up the call*

Noah:- "hey, i- I wanted to apologize earlier about what I said."

His voice does sound a Little husky and hot ugh what is wrong with my head these days I think I should bang my head on the pole maybe then it would be better and these silly thoughts wouldn't occur, I'm supposed to be mad at him for yelling at me like that inappropriately making me embarrassed.

"Yeah right and?"

Noah:- "um...

"Oh yeah where did you even get my number from I guess we never exchanged our numbers?"

Noah:- "I took it from the college register."

Rose:- "Mhm is there anything else on your mind now that you've apologized."

Noah:- "You still seem mad don't you? I really feel bad the way I yelled at you I should have thought before I did something like that put you in an uncomfortable position, I did that because I couldn't help myself as I want you so badly.."

Wait what did he just say? I- i - want y- you?! *heartthrobs rapidly, cheeks turn red, hesitates*

Rose:- "Wh- what?"

Noah:- "Yes, you did hear me right I want you, and I'm sorry for the way I behaved earlier, I feel like you are my safe place and the only person that I ever opened up with."

Hearing that did make me happy forgetting the fact that I was even angry with him. I blushed even more and kept quiet and he knew what my silence meant so further he said...

Noah:- "I never smiled in a while as I did with you because your smile is what makes me smile and keeps me going on, I really don't know what I'd be like if you weren't there for me."

He really said that all in a serious tone and he meant it all and made me even happier that I was able to do the least for him to live up :)

"Alright, I accept your apology but I really need to go make some lunch so I have to hang up okay? Bye."

*disconnects the call*

The next day........

As I wake up as a fresh start of the day I did what I usually do and went to college

And when I reach there I saw the same bunch of girls surrounding Noah and I didn't like the things I saw but as this couldn't be enough a girl ran to him and hugged him tightly and said: "I love you, Noah we'd make a great couple together." I did get mad but also disgusted the way she just confronted suddenly without even considering his feelings or knowing him well *ugh* I tried to ignore the scenario and went to my class...

Noah's POV:-

I am so tired of these girls surrounding and the audacity they have after bullying my girl and still coming back to me shamelessly as if nothing happened...