Chapter 3 : Meeting them Pt 2

Start from the beginning

Billy finally came and bent down on his knees to catch his breath, " *huff* *huff* D-dammit, Stu *huff* you run too fast" 

Stu laughed at his boyfr- I mean, best friend.

"Sorry man! Anyway, come on~ Bo! Vin! Introduce yourself~" He continued to pressure the brothers before hearing an frustrated huff.

"Ugh, fine! Names Bo Sinclair and that guy is Vincent Sinclair. There, happy?" He spoke looking at Stu and me with an annoyed look.

I looked at Vincent to see him looking down on his lap. I looked back to Bo and nodded.

"Nice meeting you." I lowly said but can still be heard by the brothers.

"Rey!" I heard someone called behind me and Stu. Suddenly, I was pulled away from Stu by someone and got hugged tightly as I lay my head on their shoulder.

"Wha-" 

"A-Are you alright?!" Said the person.

'Oh wait, it's Mister Norman!'

I hugged back, "I'm fine, just a bit shook by Stu, haha!" I said chuckling.

I heard a huff from someone.

"Hey man! Don't just take her away from my arms like that! We were having a fun time.." Stu said with a playful huff.

Norman pulled away and got up from his knees before turning to Stu with an apologetic look.

"My apologies, Stu. I don't want her to get hurt. Now, let's get to the final table" Norman said and started taking me to the last table followed by Billy & Stu.

'Oh jeez, these are the big dudes ; - ;'

Ones we finally reached to the table, some looked, some wasn't looking.

"Alright, this is-" 

"Oh my god! You're actually JoyKill! I'm a HUGE fan!" Said Danny or known as The Ghostface. That statement caught me off guard.

'Wait- what, Ghostface knows me? And is a huge fan? I feel flattered >////< '

"W-wait what? Really?" I asked him kind of shock that someone who is a well-known killer knows me.

"Yeah! I have seen you in television and I like the way you killed them! Like the other time where you tied a woman upside down with her organs ripped open filled with her sex toys. Plus! you even shoved her dildos down her throat, suffocating her!" He explained making me remember that murder that I did.

' Oh- what that was a year ago, I didn't even remember that murder ._.'

"Woah woah wait, what the fuck?" Said the chucky doll catching Danny's attention.

"Yeah! It was like, a year ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday! It's my favorite." He exclaimed.

"W-wow you remember that murder? My anger issues was up because of her so I have to let it all out on her." I said scratching the back of my neck.

'Wait, a doll is talking? O_O'

"Is.. Is that doll talking?" I asked while pointing to the good guy doll.

Chucky suddenly got on top of the table and walked up to me. 

"I'm Chucky, and yes I am a talking 'doll' I'm a human in the inside." He said smirking at me.

I smiled at him and bowed my head to him.

"Nice meeting you, Chucky" I said.

"And my name's Danny Johnson! Or Jed Olsen." Danny said reaching his hand out for me to shake which I happily took it but Danny shook it so fast making me stumble a bit.