Santana thrust his cock faster and harder into Carmela pussy and he groans in pleasure.

Carmela claw Sammy back and my pussy squeezes his cock tight milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my pussy and I moan in pleasure " oh fuck yes Mike... you're so big babe~".

Santana thrust his cock deeper into Carmela pussy and he groans in pleasure.

Carmela claw Santana and my pussy squeezes his cock tight milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my pussy and I moan in pleasure " oh fuck yes Mike.. Yes babe you feel so good"~.

Santana pounds his cock into Carmela g-spot multiple times and he groans in pleasure.

Carmela rake my nails down Sammy back and my pussy squeezes his cock tightly milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my g-spot multiple times and I moan in pleasure " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Mike~".

Santana pounds his cock faster and harder into Carmela g-spot multiple times and he groans in pleasure.

Carmela rake my nails down Santana back and my pussy squeezes his cock tightly milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my g-spot multiple times and I moan in pleasure " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Mike~".

Santana pounds his cock deeper into Carmela g-spot multiple times and he groans in pleasure.

Carmela rake my nails down Santana back and my pussy squeezes his cock tightly milking his cock and I feel him pounding his cock into my g-spot multiple times and as I felt him going deeper and I moan in pleasure " ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes Mike~".

Santana slammed his cock into Carmela womb and he groans in pleasure.

Carmela rake my nails down Santana back and my pussy squeezes his cock tighter milking his cock and I feel him slammed his cock into my womb and I moan in pleasure " oh god Mike... you're so fucking deep inside of me babe~" as I said.

Santana slammed his cock faster and harder into Carmela womb and he groans in pleasure.

Carmela rake my nails down Santana back and my pussy squeezes his cock tighter milking his cock and I feel him slammed his cock into my womb and I moan in pleasure " oh god Mike... you're so fucking deep inside of me babe, oh yes faster and harder babe~" as I said.

Sammy slammed his cock deeper into Christina/Cheyenne womb and he groans in pleasure.

Carmela rake my nails down Santana back and my pussy squeezes his cock tighter milking his cock and I feel him slammed his cock into my womb and I moan in pleasure " oh god Mike... you're so fucking deep inside of me babe, oh yes Deeper babe~" as I said.

Santana spills his seed deeper inside Carmela while she is on the pregnantcy pill and he groan in pleasure and breaths heavily.

Carmela" Oh wow babe that feels so amazing, I love you so much babe" as I says.

Santana" Yes wow baby that feels so amazing with you like damn that wear me out, I love you too so much baby, hey mami I want to ask you a question, I want to do more then fulling around like having fun and sex, I want you to be more to me then that, so my question is would you like to be my girlfriend? so what do you say mami would you be mine?, I want you to be mine forever please baby ,plus you wear me out baby, you feel so amazing, and I love you so much baby, plus your amazing in the bedroom and also in the ring too" as he say.

Carmela blushes " Awww thank you babe, Yes I do you want us to be more then just fulling around like having fun and sex, I do want us to be more then that, Yes I would love to be your girlfriend babe, and thank you for picking me baby, I'm glad that your my boyfriend, Yes wow that feels so amazing with you like wow that wear me out too, I love you so much too babe, plus your that amazing in the bedroom and also in the ring too" as I say.