Chapter 56: Surprise

Start from the beginning

Nikki untied my satin belt and helped me slip out of my robe. I got into the bath tub and tried not to mess up the perfectly placed candles and petals. He placed the caddy over the bath and started taking off his clothes.

My eyes glanced down and I could feel myself getting a little flustered.

"See anything you like there, Mrs Sixx?" He winked.

"I see a lot that I like" I said, looking up at him seductively.

"You know, I'm glad you said that because this took me forever to make..." he said as he broke the sexual tension with his upbeat tone and joined me.

"... Okay so, we have raspberries, bananas, blueberries and of course I didn't forget the strawberries or the pineapple. I got your favourite French toast from Roberto's and I also made mimosas, virgin, of course!" he said proudly.

I rolled my eyes and let out a little giggle. "Nikki!" I gasped. "I mean, I wasn't talking about the food because that sausage of yours was really doing things for me but this is so beautiful! Thank you so much" I smiled. I reached over and kissed him but like anytime I kissed Nikki, it could always get out of hand super quick, but I was starving so I pulled away... for once.

"So where did you go today?" I asked as I sat back and started pulling a slice of French toast apart.

"Huh? What?"

"I said where did you go? Surely this didn't take 5 hours to make?" I smirked.

"Sorry, I really can't hear you over the noise of all these pesky birds" he frowned as he looked out the window, pouting his lips a little.

"Oh for fuck sake. I said where did you-" I stopped when I realised I couldn't even hear any birds. I looked up and noticed his little smirk and rose tinted cheeks emerging. I squinted my eyes and stared him out. "What are you hiding?"  I asked.

"WHAT!? Nothing, honey" he squealed and started necking his drink.

Anytime he called me honey I knew there was something going on. It was always "Liv" or "babe" Nikki never called me honey.

"Okay you never call me honey unless you're hiding something or you've done something wrong so you better spill the beans"

He scoffed and shook his head. "Why do you always accuse me of stuff or have this idea in your head that there's something more going on? Can't you just accept that I made us a nice breakfast and that's it" He smirked, shrugged his shoulders a little.

I raised my eyebrow and rolled my eyes at his gaslighting tactics. "No"

He looked away and started laughing. "Okay if that's how you wanna play it..." I said sassily as I took a sip from the champagne flute.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" He smiled, I could see the little twinkle in his eye.

I smiled and sat up a little so my boobs weren't hidden by the bubbles anymore. His eyes quickly glanced down and his jaw dropped a little. He rolled his eyes and looked away.

"You know, you can't just use your sex appeal to get what you want" he smiled, getting flustered as he flickered his eyes between my eyes and my boobs.

I smiled and picked up the bath caddy, carefully placing it on the floor. I moved over to Nikki and straddled him. "Why can't I?" I whispered as I brushed his hair back with my fingers and rested my arm around the back of his neck.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Because it's not fair" he whispered as he gazed at my lips.

The tension between us was as intense as ever. He lifted his chin and pouted his lips. He went in for a kiss  but I quickly pulled away.