☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆

LAMELO WOKE UP to the sun shining in his face. Today he had another practice with the team since Preseason was starting up soon. He moved Alexzandra off of him slowly so that she wouldn't wake up, and made his way downstairs so he could stay his day.

"Nigga go put on a damn shirt" Was the first thing he heard when he stepped into the kitchen. LaMelo rolled his eyes at his brothers remark. "Haha very funny" as he saw Lavar walking into the kitchen, LaMelo was preparing to leave.

Realizing this father was blocking the only exit or the kitchen, he sighed and turned towards him. "You ready for practice" LaMelo nodded silently at his father, scooting past him to head back upstairs.

As he took the first step up, LaMelo heard a loud thud come from one of the rooms upstairs. There where only three room located upstairs and he knew all would be empty accept the one with Alexandra inside.

He jogged up the stairs and opened the door to the very first guest bedroom where he saw Alexzandra wrapped in a blanket on the floor.

"Nigga.. did you fall off the bed" Alexzandra face flushed a light red color out of embarrassment as he asked his question. "Yes.." he bit his lip to stop himself from laughing after seeing the look she gave him.

"You aight though?" he asked her, calming himself down. Alexzandra shook her head yes and got up from the floor, leaving the blanket over her.

LaMelo stepped towards the girl, grabbing her wrist so he could pull her into his chest. He extended his free arm so it was fully around her waist. With a goofy smile present on both of their faceshe tilted her head up, leaving them face to face

With his hand still resting on her chin he crained his neck lower, slowly bringing Alexzandra into a kiss. She let the blanket fall to lift btoh of her hands up to cup his his face, revealing that she was dressed only in a bra and some of his shorts.

He chased her lips as she pulled away, desperate for more. She slightly laughed and lifted her hands up to his hair, ignoring his silent pleas. "You need a haircut" she looked over his previously faded sides and saw the hair had grown back a good amount.

"I know my barber is coming here after my practice.." He watched her hands fall, one of which grabbed her watch. "Doesn't your practice start at eleven?" she asked him, recieving a  nod  before sitting on the bed.

"Well its already ten thirty-seven.." LaMelo grew confused. "I swear it was just ten yo what the fuck" He hurriedly got up from the bed, throwing her a shirt before he grabbed his shoes. She slipped on her slides from the day before they hurried out the room.

"Melo go your gonna be late" she grabbed the her keys and the two quickly walked down the stairs. "See y'all later" LaMelo ignored his fathers glare they left out the house.

"Can you drop me off? I'm highly positive you know more shortcuts than me" Alexzandra agreed, leading him to her car which was about three driveways down. She unlocked the doors once they reached it and they hopped in.

"Baby if you kill me by driving fast I'm going to haunt you.." LaMelo spoke up fast, seeing how see pulled out of her driveway and was speeding out the gate. "My dad was a race car driver pa.. I think I would know how to handle a fast moving car."

LaMelo furrowed his eyebrows and the newfound information. "Oh shit.. that's cool as hell" she hummed while keeping her eyes on the road. "Now let me drive in peace" he scrunched his face up at her, but decided not to reply. Instead, he decided to watch the trees go by our the window.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆

ARRIVING AT the Spectrum, LaMelo had about eight minutes until eleven o'clock. Alexzandra double parked out front of the center, unclocking the doors for him to get out.

LaMelo noticed how she wasn't moving and visibly frowned. "Ma you not going to walk me in there.." he mumbled making her sigh. She turned off her hazard lights and turned into the garage, finding a spot almost immediately.

"Lets go Melo" LaMelo hopped out the car with Alexzandra following behind him, the two bumping into james at the door. "What's good James" he dapped him up, watching him look towards Alexzandra.

"Nun much, we met before right? you're Zandra" he stuck out his hand for her to shake. "Yeah, Hi" she sent him a small smile, returning the handshake. "Well you better head on in you got 3 minutes"

As they walked towards the gym doors, LaMelo good see they were wude open. "You know you could stay.. it IS an open practice" Alexzandra laughed catching the attention of his team and coach. Though, they were both oblivious to it.

"I'm looking at apartments with Justin  today, we're  trying to move out so I figured we could look together.." she smiled softly at him and turned to walk away, but he pulled her back.

He softly kissed her lips, pulling away from her slowly. She bit the bottom half of her lips, looking down at her black nike slides. "Text me when your practice is over so i can come get you.."

she muttered, looking everywhere but him. "Mhm.. bye ma" he watched her walk around the corner before going to walk all the way into the gym. He paused when he saw everyone looking at him.

"uh- hey.." he checked his watch seeing the time turn from ten fifty-nine, to eleven. "I'm not latee" he dragged out walking closer towards two of his teammates, Terry Rozier and Paul Washington, otherwise known as PJ.

The two stared at him with shocked facial expressions. "Yoo, that's you Melo" Terry dapped him up as a smile erupted onto LaMelo's face. "Yeah that's mines?" LaMelo grinned, stating a conversation with them before it was time for the team huddle up.

☆☆☆☆☆☆