─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

* October 30, 2005 *
Manjiro Sano, who's also know as Mikey, lay at his vice commander's back comfortably. They're heading to Musashi Shrine for an important meeting when he suddenly felt lazy and made his friend carry him.

"Mikey!"a boy with long black hair shouted as he approach them.

"What?"Draken, who's still carrying Mikey, asked.

The long black haired boy, named Baji Keisuke, pull out something from his pocket, a piece of paper.

Curiosity filled the other captains and vice having them walking closer. "What's that?"a lilac haired boy asked.

"Dunno"Baji shrugged.

"Why would you get it when you don't even know what was it?"Draken sighed.

"Well, the fucker told me to give it to Mikey so I taken it from him"Baji answer.

With that, Mikey snatched the paper on his hand.

"Hey wait!"before the others could even said more words, Mikey opened the paper and read the letters on it out loud.

"All were doomed. I'll tell you how to change your fates: Get Kisaki Tetta out of Toman and bring someone special back"

Those were the words written in it.

"What does that mean?"a blonde boy with undercut asked, confused.

They all looked at each other, also confused.

Draken then snatched the paper on Mikey's hand. "There's still something written in here, I think it's ths name of the dude that gave this to you"Draken pointed out. "What is it"Mitsuya, the lilac haired boy, asked. "Takemitchi"he muttered.

With that, they froze. There's something they wanted to say and there's something their mind seems to remember but they can't picture it well.

Why.. why does it sound so familiar? That's their thoughts with just that ten letter.

Setting aside the letter for later, the group started their meeting about the fight that will happen few days later with the gang called valhalla. Hours later, after the meeting about the gang, they decided to talk about the letter again.

"Not trying to be disrespectful but I'm really surprised that you didn't beat up the person that gave this to you especially that they mentioned Mikey, Baji-san"Chifuyu started the conversation.

Yet, another moment of silent for them. Baji can't even protest.

"..."

"I was actually gonna do it"he started.

They all turned their heads to the black haired boy.

"But something was stopping me"

"What was it?"Mucho, one of the captains, curiously asked.

Baji shrugged. "Witchcraft, maybe." With his answer, the others turned their head fo Chifuyu.

"What did we tell you about not putting any bullshit to Baji's head"they questioned not so seriously.

"Have you forgotten that I don't read those stuff. I only read shoujo!"Chifuyu still defended.

Again, they all shut their mouths. They turned their head to Baji and stared intensely at him.

The long haired captain sighed. "He looks familiar, my brain might have deceived me for making me think it's just someone messing with us or someone from an enemy gang but my eyes won't take its look away from him"he explained with an annoyance.

"Tell us, what does that person looked like?"Draken asked.

Baji thought of the boy who gave him the paper. "A boy but he gives the vibe of someone who's older, I think he just really looks young. Has a weird hair color, half side was bleached and the other half has its natural black color. He has blue eyes, can't comprehend if it was drowning in the abyss it has fallen into or its just as clear as the blue sky that had filled the ocean color blue"he answered so specifically making the others surprised with him and also by the fact about the guy. Now, that person looks more and more familiar now.

They then just decided to go home after they heard Baji's answer. Its getting late, they still have people waiting for them. They all just decided to set the letter aside again.

Who are you?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

| Kazutora |
It was late at night, he was browsing on his computer. Looking for something(someone's information, maybe?), something caught his eyes. It's a site about anonymous voice messages from everyone all over the world.

┌─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
; Hey hey~ Have you heard the rumors? Takemitchi of the eight mysteries. They say he died saving someone but.. did he?
└─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

It was a girl's voice, he's sure of it. But there's something he wasn't sure about..

Takemitchi?

Kazutora froze. The words “died saving someone” lingered within his mind.

He looked at the clothes given to him by the same guy hour ago when they met.

What does this mean? Kazutora looked at the mirror. Is he going crazy? Or maybe.. Is Takemitchi and the person who posted the voicemail crazy?

What eight mysteries? There's only seven.

His mind was full of questions yet he managed to fell asleep. Again, without knowing it, there's someone in his surrounding, looking at him while he sleep.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Don't fail me. I'm counting on you.. Kazutora-kun.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Chapter 1 | To be continued