"I doubt it, but you know where to find me if you need to vent some more" Roy told her. 

"Your my best girlfriend" She teased softly. 

"I am very much so a male" Roy grumbled through the line. 

"It's a joke, speedy" She told him with an eye roll. 

"It is Arsenal now, thank you very much" Roy told her with 

"Whatever, you're always gonna be Speedy as long as I'm alive and kicking" She told him. 

"One bad nickname from Oliver and your life is over" He said dramatically. 

Ashley smiled and said "Goodnight Roy."

"Goodnight Ash" He told her. They hung up their phones and Ashley gazed down at her two teenagers that were joking around before deciding to climb off the roof. She sat down on the edge and swung herself onto the walkway. 

"Hey" Ashley said awkwardly, pushing past Dick and Kory. 

"-That combat training you and Ashley were talking about, was it military?" Ashley heard Kory ask Dick as she walked off. The Wayne heiress couldn't help but shake her head as she entered her room to stare at the wall as she entertained her own thoughts. 

♠️♠️♠️

Ashley towel-dried her damp hair as she emerged from the shower, clothed in just sleep shorts and a tank top as a toothbrush hung from her mouth and basketball played in the background as white noise when the silence became too much. She smiled when she heard a shot being made and grabbed a brush and gently brushed through her hair. Ashley jumped when she heard a loud bang on her door and "It's Kory" come through the door. Ashley's eyebrows furrowed and rushed to her door and yanked it open. 

"Hi Kory" Ashley said, confusion crossing her face and tone. 

"We need to talk" Kory said and held up a bottle of tequila. She entered the room and grabbed two of the paper coffee cups, filling them up as if they were meant as shots. The Gothamite looked at the woman confused as she closed the door and folded her arms over her chest. 

"What does tequila have to do with talking?" Ashley asked as she forced the drink into her hand. 

"Everything" Kory shrugged. "Nothing" Kory said a moment later with a shrug. Ashley raised an eyebrow but down the tequila in one drink and sat on the table as Kory smiled. "I knew you were the fun one" Kory told her, grinning widely. 

"Always have been, always will be" Ashley said, watching Kory refill her cup. "So why are we trying to get me drunk?" She asked, both her and Kory downing the tequila in the cups. 

"I don't know anything about you, and we're currently being hunted by psychopaths together" Kory said with a shrug. "Call it curiosity of who I'm working with" the woman told Ashley. 

"Everything about me is on google, unfortunately" Ashley told, taking a seat at the table and drinking another shot. 

"Google?" Kory asked her. 

"Perks of having a famous father, I guess" Ashley said with a shrug. 

"Who's your father?" Kory asked her. 

"Dick didn't tell you?" Ashley asked with a snort. "He loves to tell everybody how much he despises my father" Ashley said ruefully. 

"Not a peep" Kory told her. 

"Shocking. It's Bruce Wayne" Ashley told her. 

"No mother?" Kory asked. 

"You didn't ask" Ashley said with a shrug. "Long dead last time I checked."