𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

I called Usaida-san and told him to bring the kids home using the van that Koko rented.

As we got out of the area, some luxury and expensive cars greeted us.

Sanzu told Rindo some corny jokes and laughed before entering the 1st car from the right— Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita. I saw from the internet it's worth around 4.8 million dollars.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Rindou rolled his eyes and opened the door of the car next to Sanzu's— Lamborghini Sian, worth 3.6 million dollars. Then he closed it loudly making his brother shock.

"Rindo, does have a serious anger issues" Ran whispered to us and we laughed. Then he entered the 1.5-million-dollars worth car— BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage Concept. "He's such a BMW-man" Koko joked.

"Y'know it's his and Mai-chan's favorite car brand" Takeomi said as he rested his arms on my shoulders. "Not on my watch, motherfucker" Koko said and snitched me away from Takeomi.

"Oooh~ I love that, overprotective huh?" Takeomi said and threw his cigarettes before entering the Bugatti Centodieci, it's worth 9 million dollars, same with Koko's old car.

Kakucho and Mochizuku bidded us goodbye by raising their right hand and saluting. They entered the Pagani Huayra Imola— 5.4 million dollars car.

My phone suddenly rang and I answered it.

"Who is this?"

"Sensei- Ryuuichi died. There's a shooting incident in the subway station and he's one of the victims. Their parents also died year ago due to car crash. My mom told me to tell you if you want to adopt Kotarou" I glanced at my phone screen and saw Kamitani's name— Taka's older brother.

"U-uhm, yeah. It's not a problem" I said and Koko tilted his head trying to read me.

I saw the van engine started and immediately came to them. Usaida got shocked as I bang the van's window. The lowered the window and told him if I could get Kotarou.

The kids seems to be worried but I told them not to worry and just sleep, they followed what I said and Kotarou came to me.

"Kotarou, sensei's gonna keep you for the mean time okay? Your brother can't come home today, he's doing something in far places" I said and carried him while he's sleeping as we walk towards Koko.

"What are we doing with him?" Koko asked as we walk towards his car— Bugatti La Voiture Noire, the most expensive car amongst the executives, worth 18.7 million dollars.

"I don't know, maybe adopt him?" I said and he looked at me and smirked. "Great idea, I also want to be a father" He said while opened the passenger seat for us.

"Who said you're gonna be the father?" I said as we entered and he frowns.

"Let's race everyone!!" I heard Mikey shouted while he lowered the window of his car— Mercedes Benz Maybach Exelero, worth 8 million dollars. I heard them rev their cars. Koko also entered his car and interwining our fingers as he clutches.

"I'm gonna ask that little one later" He said and speed up his car, Kotarou almost woke up at my lap by the sudden speed.

When the speed lowers in moderate, he lowered all the car windows and played the radio.

"Just the Two of us by Grover Washington Jr"
We heard the radio.
(Play the music if you want)

He rested his arms at the window as we pass at the roads of Roppongi. I saw Rindo pulled up and parked his car in the dark alley, his brother just bided him good-byes.

"Let's process the adoption papers tomorrow" I said and he looked at me surprised.

"I thought you don't want me to be his father?" He asked and parked beside the road, letting me say something.

"Who's gonna be his parents if it's not us? Baka!" I said and he chuckled, he glanced at Kotarou who's sleeping at my lap. He kissed his forehead and proceeds to kiss mine.

"I'm gonna marry you after the 417 days" He said and his lips met mine. We almost make out but we realized Kotarou's still at my lap. We just laughed and he sat back at his chair.

"When we got home later, after you took care of him, your gonna take care of me after" He said and held my hands to his cheeks and kissed it.