More and more immortals were rescued, and when the wounds on these immortals were about the same, the four officials did not blindly protect them, but let them become the main force in this time to kill the immortal thief.

Every time they arrive at an immortal thieves' site, the four officials are responsible for dealing with the immortal emperor, and these immortals are responsible for directly going in and solving other immortal thieves, which saves a lot of effort.

Among them, Yin Rui was the one who killed the immortal thief the most.

Wen Qiao noticed Yin Rui's hard work, and after asking a few female fairies who had a good relationship with Yin Rui, she knew that Yin Rui's sister had been ruined to death by the immortal thief.

Those immortal thieves not only ruined Yin Rui's sister, but also took her as a furnace and sucked her cultivation base, turning her into a red-faced and withered bone. After death, the corpse was thrown into the valley at will, and piled with other corpses to rot and smell.

How can Yin Rui not hate this?

Yin Rui was born in a declining small family. The only thing left in the family was she and her sister. She did not expect that this time she brought her sister to the West to find some treasures that could improve her aptitude for the bones of immortality, and she was planted into the hands of the immortal thief. Killed her sister.

In addition to Yin Rui, there are also some female fairies and male fairies who have suffered similarly to her.

These are poor people.

Wen Qiao looked at their fierceness in killing the immortal thief, and didn't say anything, but asked Dongguan and the others to prepare more elixir to help them heal their injuries as soon as possible, so as not to leave sequelae that would affect their future practice.

Wen Qiao feels pity for these male and female fairies with rough life experiences, but some are ruthless towards some people.

Mu Hongxi felt that Wen Qiao was a devil, no matter how beautiful that face was, it couldn't hide the viciousness of her skin.

Seeing that the next immortal thief's site was about to come, Mu Hongxi felt that this could no longer be done. If this continued, she would die. Maybe she was dead, but the woman was pleased.

"You can't throw me out to try again!" Mu Hongxi ran to Wen Qiao and said angrily.

"Why not?" Wen Qiao looked strange.

"My father is the Sect Master of the Crazy Dragon Immortal Sect. If you do this again, my father will not let you go!"

Wen Qiao looked at her incredulously, "Do you think I am afraid of your dad?" Every time she lifted her dad out, but how often did she get scared? Could this Mu Hongxi be stupid and would only repeat this sentence?

What's even more incredible is that even knowing that you are not afraid, you still want to run over to find smoke?

Of course Mu Hongxi was not stupid, but she found that she had no protection at all except for being able to carry her father out.

It happened that this woman was not afraid of the Crazy Dragon Immortal Sect, nor her father. Every time she had to, she would always be kicked out and beaten.

She has a psychological shadow on Wen Qiao.

It's just that this woman still doesn't let her go.

If the threat fails, Mu Hongxi can only change the temptation, "My father is the Sect Master of the Crazy Dragon Fairy Sect. As long as you don't treat me like this, I can ask my father to give you the treasures of the Crazy Dragon Fairy Sect."