"Where's Eleanor?" Louis asked looking over my shoulder.

"Restroom. I came to get her purse..."

He frowned at me, but before he could even ask me more questions I ran off. I probably looked ridiculous at my attempt at running in these blasted heels.

When I opened the bathroom door it smelled of very fancy soap. I heard loud sniffles and I immediately shouted her name.

"I'm in one of the stalls," she croaked.

"El I don't understand."

I remember her telling me that Zayn was putting stupid ideas into Louis' head about their personal relationship. I didn't think it would get this bad.

"Is it Zayn?"

"No, it's not even Zayn anymore. It's Louis."

She emerged from the bathroom and no doubt about it that her mascara was running down her face and her eyeliner was smudged.

"I'm really new to this whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing, but maybe you guys should take a little break."

"Have you learned nothing from Friends. Rachel and Ross were miserable for the longest time," she shouted.

Crap. Maybe that wasn't the best advice.

"Love is strong and I think if you both are putting effort into your relationship it's worth to go through this."

"I'm trying so hard to make this work."

"Is he?"

"He agreed to come her with me so I guess..."

"Then just have fun tonight. Don't worry about anything and maybe lay off the drinks," I offered her a small smile.

She rubbed her hand against the tip of her nose. I grabbed some napkins from the sink and I handed it to her. She blew it lightly and tossed the filled up snot cloth.

"Thanks Madison. You came at the right time because I really was going to burst. I really needed to talk to you about this for a while now but, I just didn't have the chance and we were both doing our own thing..."

"Is that also why you came over my house that day?" I was referring to that day when Mum and Robert were having that launch party for their company.

"Yes...that's why I was so vulnerable. I'm really not this emotional, I think I'm just so overwhelmed," she splashed water on her face.

"Madison, I'm honestly so sorry it's been so hectic. I promise whenever you want to talk to me I will make myself available," I brushed her arm with my hand.

"It's okay I understand. I just need help right now because I don't want to go back there looking like a mess," she laughed.

"Yes, let's do your face, but light make up. You already look great tonight," I smiled.

~

"Hey, you guys finally decided to come and join us," Louis joked.

Eleanor made her way to sit next to Louis and I went to my place, next to Harry. He placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed gently.

"Is everything okay?" He asked in my ear.

I looked at Eleanor from across the booth and she was having a word with Louis. Everything seemed okay from this end of the booth.

"Yes, everything is fine," I looked up at him.

"Sure?"

"Positive."