Sorcerer's Stone Part I

Start from the beginning

 "Oh." Dudley sat down heavily and grabbed the nearest parcel. "All right then. "Uncle Vernon chuckled. "Little tyke wants his money's worth, just like his father. 'Atta boy, Dudley!" He ruffled Dudley's hair. As All this was Happening Harry finished his Part of Breakfast and went to feed his sister.

 As he returns he sees Aunt Petunia hanging up the phone, and turns towards them.

"Bad news. Mrs. Figgs broken her leg. She can't take them." 

 "We could phone Yvonne." "On a Vacation"

"How about Marge" "Don't be silly. She hates the kids. Especially the Boy."

 "You could just leave me here." "And come back to find the house in ruins?" 

"I won't Blow Up The House" Harry mumbled.

"I .Don't . Want .  Him . To . Come! He  always spoils everything! "

"Now, precious, don't cry. He won't spoil anything. What if Mummy buys you three more presents." " Three?" "As many as you want, sweetums." 

As Harry gets in the car Holding his sister in His Hands Tightly, He was pulled away from Vernon.  "I'm warning you now, boy. Any funny business, any at all, and you'll have no meals for a week".

At the Zoo:

Dudley presses his pudgy nose to a gleaming plate of glass. 

"Make it move."  Uncle Vernon raps his knuckles.  Nothing. 

 "He's asleep."  "He's boring."  

Dudley waddles away and the others follow; all but Harry and His Sister( Who was Sleeping In his Army Letting out Cute, Little snores) whosteps forward and rubs Dudley's nose print from the glass. 

"Sorry about him. He doesn't understandwhat it's like, lying there day afterday, watching people press their ugly . faces in on you... "

 The snake nods.

 "Can you hear me?"  The snake cocks its head. and winks.  "It's just; I've never talked to a snakebefore. Do you, I mean do you talk topeople often?"      The snake slowly shakes its head no.Harry nods, looking a bit unnerved. 

"So.. you're from Burma, aren't you? Wasit nice there? Do you miss your family?"  The snake jabbed its tail at a little sign next to the glass. Harry peered at it.  

 "I see. That's me as well. I never knew myparents either"  "MUMMY! DAD! COME HERE! You won't believewhat this snake.is doing! " Dudley Jabs  Harry hard in the ribs, sending him tumbling tothe concreate floor As He Holds His Sis Tightly and Protectively So that she won't get hurt.

 Angry, Harry Glares up as Dudley leansagainst the glass and it ...................................... vanishes.  Dudley flops forward,the snake slithers out, and people run screaming.Stunned, Harry watches the python slip into the sunshine,then glances back to the snake tank.

 The glass has reappearedand Dudley sits within, face pale, eyes frozen in terror.  "Mummy! Mummy!" Dudley Cried.  "Oh My Darling Boy How did you Get in There!"

In 4 Privet Drive

 Uncle Vernon, face purple with rage, drags Harry by the ear. "I swear, I don't know how it  happened!One minute the glass was there and thenit was gone. It was like magic." 

" THERE'S . NO . SUCH . THING . AS . MAGIC" The door Slams. Harry sits quietly.He looks At his Sister who was Babbling Angrily.

 Then, .from his pocket, he removes the damaged soldier Dudley had discarded earlier.  Reaching up, he places it on a dark shelf, next to half a dozen others. 

Hi Guys,

Sorry I took so much time to Update. I had my exams going on and It was so stressful. I had So much Studying to do.

Please don't Forgot to Vote.

(^∀^●)ノシ(^∀^●)ノシ(^∀^●)ノシ(^∀^●)ノシ(^∀^●)ノシ(^∀^●)ノシ🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟