Chapter One

"yeah...ok...PERFECT! Hey Bri!" Roger calls from his bedroom at the farm.

"What's up, Rog?" Brian asks walking into the room. He sits down next to Roger.

"What do you think of my new song?"

Roger thrusts his notepad at Brian so he can read what is on it. The first thing Brian notices is the title.

"I'm In Love With My Car?"

"What? You told me my songs didn't have enough feeling! So I wrote one about my true love! Ruby"

"Oh so the car part is a metaphor?"

"No, Brian. My cars name is Ruby"

"I-ok" 

Brian gets up and walks out of the room hella confused but not surprised. I mean, this is Roger we are talking about.

But Roger is very offended Brian didn't like his song, so he gets up and walks to where they keep their cars at the farm. 

"Hey Babe" Roger says walking towards his cherry red car.

(Picture a really cheap car with an even cheaper paint job, I don't feel like describing this lol)

"I don't think Bri accepts us. It's stupid...I know...What? No! This is not me hiding feelings I don't want to feel! Shut up Babe!" 

He leans in and places a kiss on the hood of the car. Roger sits up and starts singing softly.

"Machine of a dream

Such a clean machine

With the pistons a pumpin'

and the hubcaps all gleam

When I'm holding your wheel

All I hear is your gear

With my hand on your grease gun"

Roger winks at Ruby.

"Ooooh it's like a disease son

I'm in Love with my Car"

He comes to a soft stop and blinks tears out of his eyes.

"I said shut up Ruby! Love you Babe!"

He kisses the car one more time before getting up and walking back into the house. 

Brian is standing right at the door.

"AHHH! Bri! How long were you standing there?!"

"Long enough to know you need a therapist"

"I do not! Ruby and I are in LOVE, Brian! L-O-V-E" he spells out.

"Ok, well, come on we are going to be late for Fred."

Rogers face lights up  at the thought of driving in his love.

"but-" Brian continues "we are walking because YOU need exercise and it's honestly a 30 second walk"

And with that they walked to the studio

THIS WAS A DARE FROM MY FRIEND SO BLAME THEM FOR THIS MONSTROSITY also there is gonna be a chapter or maybe two but they are less crack and more actual fic lol