NairAaa

Dr I am here from last two days my husband my children would be waiting for me Nd my bhai he would have become hyper and kartik dont ask .can you please call them ?
Naira said impatiently to the dr.

Dr smile " naira yes your recovery is quick in two days after you woke up from coma and I am impressed but I too have told you many times i called after you gave me your husband no but he didn't revert. Back yet and "

Ohohoo dr kya aap bhi .dijiye mujhe phone main karti hu .mera kartik dekhiye kaise bhagke aayega apni Naira k pass.aur aake na mujhe datega par bahut pyar Karega .he won't leave me for single min .aur mere kairav aksu pata noi kaise rehte ho ge mere bina aur mere bhai to meri takat hai "she smile in tears ap dijiye mujhe apka phone

Dr smile nervously " ok naira I ll give you phone .maine cabinein rakha hai abhi layi

Dr left the room with sister"why you lied Dr?'dr smile nd said " how will I tell a wife that her husband has remarried and is living happily with other women.i called him but his phone was not reachable so called his house servant said he has gone out with his wife and kids" she smile in tears looking at naira " and this women is waiting for her husband plus I m not sure naira can again slip in coma because of this shock "

Here Naira was getting impatient min after min .After waiting for half and hour she quietly went out of her room and in the corridor requested the man for his phone.

She was so nervous happy excited when dialing the no .the phone rang and before she would speak "hello kon bol raha hai hello " she check the no .it was her kartik no then she ask "who is this "and next moment she lost her balance after what she heard .