Chapter 362 Never let you down!

Start from the beginning

She smiled.

"We are already a legal couple. Why would we elope? I still need to run out and tell everyone that you're my husband."

William Walton turned sideways and once again pulled her into his embrace.

She felt that this William Walton was truly worrisome.

It was as if he wanted to separate with her…

She came out of his arms and stared at him.

"I promise you that I won't leave you. I know that you're in a bad mood, and if you don't want to say it, I won't ask you what happened. But you have to promise me that you won't be so depressed."

William Walton looked at her.

In the end, he couldn't help but kiss her on her forehead.

"I promise you."

She smiled: "Since we're already here, I think the downstairs environment is pretty good. Shall we go for a walk together?"

"Alright."

Laura put her arm around his arm and went out with him.

William Walton was conflicted in his heart.

He wanted to hide this secret for the rest of his life.

He did not have the confidence to speak of this matter.

He was afraid he would lose her.

No, he would lose her.

When he thought of this, his heart felt as if it had been stabbed a few times.

William Walton carefully protected her waist with his hand.

She could feel his care.

In an attempt to soothe his mood, she tried to tell him some interesting stories about what had happened at school.

However, it seemed like he …

Not interested at all.

The two of them had dinner in the resort restaurant and walked around the resort.

Just as she was about to go upstairs to rest, her cell phone rang.

Seeing that it was Butler, he said : "I'm going to pick up a call."

"I'll pick it up."

William Walton took the phone from her hand and answered.

Butler's anxious voice came from the other side of the phone, "Mr. Walton, are you with Ms. Walton?"

"You don't need to worry about me being with her."

"Mr. Walton …I know that you are with the Ms. Walton, so I am not worried, please do not be rash, there are some things that can only be resolved if you encounter them, there is no way to avoid them. "

Although he knew that the Butler meant well, William Walton did not want to hear all of this right now.

He hung up the phone and handed it to her.

Laura put away her phone: "When you came out, you didn't tell Butler."

"Nope."

"You sure are willful. Butler must be really anxious."

William Walton said: "It's fine, let's go."

When the two of them returned to her room, William Walton brought her to the balcony.

Although it was already deep into the night and the scenery could no longer be seen, one could still hear the sound of the waves.

William Walton said in a low voice, "Today, I..."

She looked at him expectantly.

William Walton sighed, but was unable to say it in the end.

She pursed her lips, "If you really feel that it's difficult to talk about it, you can say it now. Really, don't force yourself. Give yourself some time."

William Walton hugged her, "I hope that this period of time will be a lifetime."

She smiled.

"As long as you didn't do anything to let me down, you can just hide for the rest of your life."

After she finished speaking, her body leaned back a bit.

"Wait, William Walton, it can't be that you have truly done something that let me down, and that's why you are acting so abnormal, right?"

Seeing her nervous appearance, William Walton could not help but shake his head and laugh.

Laura pinched his arm. "What are you laughing at?"

"No, why would I do something that would let you down? I cherish you so much."

These words made her blush.

She bashfully pinched his arm, "You wouldn't dare. If you really did that, you'd lose me."

William Walton rubbed her face: "I got it, I promise you, in this life, I will only love you, and will never let you down."

She pursed her lips and pouted as she kissed him.

This was her rare initiative.

If it was in the past, William Walton would definitely respond positively to her because of this, but today, he didn't.

He merely lifted his hand to touch her cheek after her lips had parted from his.

"Good girl, it's getting late. You should go take a bath first, we need to rest a bit earlier."

She nodded, "Okay, then I'll go first."

She turned and went into the bathroom.

William Walton was still standing on the balcony.

He took a deep breath, pulled out his cell phone and made a call.

"Doctor An, it's me. I need to ask you a question."

"Please speak, Lord Third."

"If a close relative is pregnant, how likely is the birth of a deformed child?"