Chapter 1,2,3. Their past, Cale's beginning.

Start from the beginning

Cale's head hurt at the sudden outburst. When he finally took in what the goddess said to him, his expressionless face cracked with a hint of disbelief.

That was because Choi Han was the protagonist. Don't tell me the novel or whatever you're making us read depicts me as the....no no no, I'm just a trash, who would even care about my life? But they're basically reacting to me! No, I still have my slacker life to achieve. Yes, let's not think about it.

Cale forced himself to push the thought to the back of his head as he held Raon even more tightly in his arms and his face turned stoic again.

"You...haaa..."

On, who was sitting with Cale, sensed that he was thinking about something absurd and patted his hand as if to give him encouragement.

Cake looked at the kid in confusion but didn't think much about it.

"Anyways, which chapter have you guys decided upon?"

Seeing that their discussions were getting quieter and quieter, Asteria assumed that they had come to a proper conclusion.

"We have questions." Choi Han said.

"Okay fine. Just three for now."

"Asteria-nim, can't we just start from the absolute start?" The queen of the jungle asked.

"Can't we read the whole story?" The beige dragon, Mila asked.

"And, are you even going to let us go back to our world?" Paseton, the younger brother of the future whale queen asked.

They had a few more questions but decided that these three should be asked now.

Asteria looked at them, she was still in the form of a star so they couldn't tell what she was thinking but felt that it had turned even brighter with time.

Meanwhile Asteria smiled inwardly. As expected, The characters that she loved were very sharp. They wanted to start from chapter 1 right off the bat.

Why wouldn't I recommend this story to other gods, just like those humans had recommended it to me back then, if they weren't so excellent?

"To answer your first question, yep you can start from chapter 1." The star flew over them and answered.

"For your second question, the answer is, it's... difficult. You see, this isn't the world I am supposed to be in, it rather, this isn't the world I was assigned to. So, the power I have is temporary."

"Then for how long?" Alberu asked.

"Hm, the limit is...hm...3..64... Yeah, 364 human years without getting any backlash. But I don't want to use it all here. I've got other worlds to got to~ we can try though."

The 'audience' was dumbfounded at the first sentence. When they heard the second part of her speech, all of them had a single thought.

She's just too bored.

"For the third question, I just answered right? You'll go back as soon as the time starts to flow or when you finish reacting."

Everyone nodded.

"We'll go with chapter 1,2 and 3."

"...Ho." Asteria gasped in resignation.

"You guys....haa...alright." she morphed back to a human and turned to Cale and mouthed a 'good luck' to him.

Cale looked at her, his face still didn't show an expression but on the inside he was preparing himself for their questions.

He didn't care about anyone else asking questions. Not even Cale's father, Deruth Henituse. The only concerning ones were the assassin family. Ron and Beacrox. As they had watched Cale grow up. He didn't know what they'd do when they found out that someone else took over the young master's body who they had been serving for 18 years, no less.