"Where did she get your number?" I said and Wheein and Rosé listened to us.

"Seulgi."

"Moon Byul? Do you know her jisoo unnie?" Wheein said. Jisoo and I just looked at each other before looking at Wheein.

"Y-yes, I did."

"We did," Rosé said.

Yes, Rosé knows about Byul because we tell to her about my relationship with Byul back then when we are in Australia.

"You mean Moon Byul-Yi?" Wheein said and looked at me, I just nod to her.

"You didn't remember her? S-She is your hamster unnie... She is my ex. The one who always accompany you back then.." I said to her but she was shocked.

"What? Oh my gosh. Why did you tell me? I miss her so much. You didn't miss her? Why do you guys end your relationship?" Wheein randomly asked.

"Wheein-ah go to your room," Jisoo commanded Wheein with her serious tone. She was scary tho.

"O-okay unnie..." Wheein walked to her room and rosé followed her.

"I can't tell her about Byul. We saw Byul earlier at the mall but she was with Noah. I think that is her son." I said and go to the kitchen.

"Byul doesn't have a child," Jisoo said and  I was shocked.

"Are you sure about that?" I said and she just nod.

"You still love her, didn't you?" She said and go to the kitchen too, I just shrugged my shoulder.

"Stop denying, unnie. You still love her. You always talked about her since we came back here to Korea."

"Fine... I still love her. But what if she doesn't love me too? It's been a years chu."

"How come? Byul always talked about you and she tried to communicate with us. And she talked about you earlier."

"I don't know, chu. We should tell Wheein too about Byul. I felt bad for her. She doesn't know why Byul wouldn't visit her for over years." I said and we walked to Wheein's room

We're here in front of Wheein's room.

*Knock Knock*

"Wheein-ah?" I said.

"You want to know about Byul, right?" I said and she just nod. We've told the whole story to Wheein.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry unnie"

"It's fine. Just be quiet to dad that you already know about Byul."

"I will.."

"Who wants to walk outside and eat ice cream?" I said and they shout in unison.

"Aigoo... Let's go."

—FAST FORWARD—

"Thank you, unnie" Wheein said and I just nod.

I've been thinking if we will stay in Jeju for 1 week or I we will stay there for 2 weeks.

"Wait a minute. I just call hyejin" I said and walked not far from them.

Hyejin:
Yes, unnie?

Solar:
Oh? Are you sleeping? I disturb you?

Hyejin:
Oh, Aniyo... I just woke up for minutes. Do you need anything?

Solar:
I just want to ask you if I have scheduled next week and next next week?

Hyejin:
Let me check... As of now, you don't have a schedule for the following weeks.

Solar:
Oh, Okay... Can you book a hotel near the Hyatt Hotel in Jeju? Book for 3 rooms. I will book a ticket for our flight to Jeju Island this weekend.

Hyejin:
Oh, okay sure. Wait? The event was next next week right? We will be having a 2 weeks vacation there?

Solar:
Yes, we will. If I have a schedule that week cancel it. Packed your things too. Thank you have a good night... Don't tell Wheein about this.

Hyejin:
Okay, unnie! Goodnight too.

After I hang up the call I walk to the Jisoo place.

"We should go now. It's getting darker." I said and they just nod.

"We will stay at your house unnie," Jisoo said.

Yeah, Jisoo isn't staying here in my house. Because she was staying in her condo with rosé. But she always comes here to my house to visit and have dinner with us. Wheein and I are living here only two of us. Since we came back here so I decided to live with wheein instead of living under the same roof with my parents.

"Really? Oh, that's nice." Wheein said.

"Okayyy! Faster so we can sleep early." I said and we run.

As we got home, we give a little bit of goodnight.

"Goodnight, unnie!"  Wheein said and she kissed us on the cheek and hug. After that, she runs to her room.

"Bye, Goodnight!" I said and bit goodnight to Jisoo and Rosé. And walked to my room.

"Goodnight everyone!" Jisoo shout.

To be continued...