The night that broke him

[We'll meet again little brother]

Reggie's POV

I remember that night like it's was yesterday...which it was but whatever. It was about midnight when Sirius and our Mother both had enough of each other. She hurt him bad, it was terrible I can hear his screams all the way from here.

I heard the last thing he yelled to our mother "I NEVER WANTED TO BE IN THIS SICK FAMILY ANYWAY, SO GO AHEAD BLAST ME OFF THE TAPESTRY SEE IF I CARE YOU OLD HAG, I HATE ALL OF YOU!" God was I really as sick as Sirius thinks? Did My brother the person I looked up to really hate me?

I heard him run up the stairs towards his room. I knew that he was packing, he was leaving... he was leaving me alone here. It didn't take that long for me to realize where he was going.... The Potters of course. Because James Potter was always the better brother.

I ran towards Sirius's room, I already lost Andy. I wasn't gonna lose him too.

"Sirius you can't leave! please stay!" I begged and pleaded but it was Sirius Black and he would do anything to save himself. "Come with me then because I'm not staying no matter what" he said but I just shook my head, I couldn't leave my parents here alone, I couldn't leave Cissa and Bella either. "Well them I'm sorry Reg I love you but I'm not staying with those evil people anymore" he started his lie as he finished packing "we'll meet again little brother" and with the Sirius left.

I stood there frozen not knowing what to do my brother was gone, I would never be able to see him again knowing this family.

My Father walked in and sat next to me on my bed "look Regulus your brother is gone now but don't worry I'm gonna make sure that your mother won't be to tough on you...If any thing I'm so proud of you and no matter what Sirius or Walburga says you are such a great person and you are a brave hero to me"

I smiled giving my dad a hug he was the only one that was there for us well me more then Sirius because he had Fleamont Potter who was 'a better father' so dad really only made a effort for me.

"Thanks dad that means a lot... I needed that right now!" I said he smiled at me

"Alright little star how about you go to sleep, we'll talk more tomorrow!"

I said goodnight to him and he walked out shutting off the lights. That night I couldn't sleep I just laid there thinking about everything that has gone wrong tonight... and my whole life really. Even though I had my dad and some of my family one thing was for certain....

that was the day that, I Regulus Arcturus Black actually felt broken beyond repair.