Chapter 10: Team-Up With Red Guardian

Start from the beginning

I feel tears start to build up.

Dreykov: Here. Look.

I turn to his big screen and see pictures of Y/N. Him as a small child, him as a teenager and him as a baby.

Natasha: But how?

Dreykov: I've had eyes on that boy since the moment he was born.

Dreykov steps forward.

Dreykov: You have a beautiful son Natasha. He looks very much like his father, but the one thing I immediately noticed was his eyes. He has your beautiful eyes Natasha.

(A/N: So just imagine Y/N and Natasha have the same eye colour for the sake of this.)

Natasha: Please don't. Please don't take my baby away from me.

I turn to him.

Natasha: If you want me to beg, then I'll beg. Please don't take him, don't hurt him please. If revenge is what you want, then take it from me. Just don't hurt my baby.

He smirks.

Dreykov: It's too late Natasha. I'm going to break your boy. The Winter Spider will be born today.

Y/N's P.O.V

I'm now with Alexei and Melina in a hallway near the cell block.

Alexei: Come on now, if we're just going to press buttons and hack computers and that means there's nothing for me to do. I want to... I want to break something.

Melina: Oh, you do?

I look over at the door and see Taskmaster.

Y/N: Well Alexei, there's something you can break.

He turns and sees Taskmaster.

Y/N: Melina, you go. Grandpa and I will handle this.

She nods and leaves.

Alexei puts on his helmet and gets into a fighting stance.

Taskmaster activates claws similar to Black Panther.

Alexei: Melina, if this is the last time that we...

He turns to see that Melina is gone.

Alexei: Ah, damn it.

After that I see Alexei and Taskmaster rush at each other and begin to fight.

While they're fighting Taskmaster kicks Alexei and does a backflip to land in a crouched position.

I then rush at Taskmaster and he starts countering all my moves.

He punches me in the chest.

Y/N: Okay, you can counter all my moves, but trying countering this.

I jump up to try and land a punch from the air, but when Taskmaster goes to block it I drop down and take out his feet knocking him on his ass.

Y/N: You can't, because I just made it up.

Taskmaster bounces back up and kicks me down.

As Alexei and I fight Taskmaster together he knocks us both into the next room and stomps down on his shield to bring it back to him.

Y/N: Oh shit.

He rushes forward and starts fighting like Cap.

Y/N: Ah, I know this fighting style.

I manage to actually block some of these moves, which makes sense as I was learnt alot of Cap's moves from our training together.

After a few minutes Taskmaster gets the upper hand on Alexei and I.

He goes to attack again, but then out of nowhere Melina comes in and uses mum's signature move on Taskmaster and we manage to lock him in a cell.

I look at Melina.

Y/N: So that's how mum learnt that move.

Melina: Well, all widow's can do it.

Y/N: Oh.

Melina: Come on, we must go. The Red Room is about to crash land.

Y/N: Wait, I have to find my mum. I can't leave her. I can't.

Melina: Okay, head that way. You can get to Dreykov's office if you go through those doors.

I nod.

Y/N: Got it. You two get out safe.

Alexei: You too.

I then leave to go and find mum.

(A/N: Hey everyone. I know it's been awhile since I updated this story and I'm so sorry for that. Thank you for being patient with me, I really appreciate it.)