———————————————————————————
.·:*¨ Habits

Sora has the habit of playing with her hair while watching the television. Midzys have come to notice this and think it may mean that it's a self-soothing habit that she does in order to feel calm and settled.

Sora has a unique habit of always clinging onto Ryujin's arm means that she feels particularly close to her. Sora's adorable habit comes out whenever she's casually walking with Ryujin, and paparazzi  can clearly see that Ryujin's already used to it, based on her comfortable body language, too.

Sora also has the habit of drawing and playing the guitar. She can play the guitar and piano, and She tends to become sleepy when she does nothing but She becomes relaxed when she is listening to music.

Sora also has a very fun competitive streak, when it comes to challenges, games or competitions she brings out her wild spirit to show that she is an enthusiastic athlete, because she likes to win.

————————————————————————

.·:*¨ PHOBIAS - Phasmophobia (Fear of Ghosts) And Hypnophobia (Fear of not being able to fall asleep)
.·:*¨HOBBIES - collecting perfumes, and body mist, shopping, and make yogurt smoothies, Drawing and Painting, and Singing.
.·:*¨LIKES - Drawing, Reading, Writing story's, Walks, Listening to Music, and Being with her friends.
.·:*¨DISLIKES - Ranch, Annoying People, Beans, and disrespectful people.
  ————————————————————————
                .·:*¨SOCIAL MEDIAS¨*:·.

·:*¨༺SOCIAL MEDIAS༻¨*:·

————————.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.——————
                INSTAGRAM - @itzy.all.in.us
                    TWITTER - @ITZYofficial
                      V-LIVE - @ITZYChannel
                        FACEBOOK -  @ITZY
                        TIKTOK - @itzyofficial  
         OFFICIAL WEBSITE - itzy.jype.com
               SPOTIFY - ITZY / ITZY: SORA
  ——————————————————————

                     *+:。.。SORA FACTS。.。:+*

 - She used to do ballet when she was little, and it's one of the reasons she's flexible

- She has an IQ of 159 and is known to be one of the smartest Kpop idols.

- She Is the closest to Ryujin out of all of the members, and holds onto her arm while they are walking in the airport.

- Sora Is a Global Ambassador With Chanel.

- Her Role Models are Ariana Grande, and Her Mother, Rihanna, and Blackpinks Jennie & Rosé.

- Sora and Ryunjin has been best friends since they were little, and that is one of the main reasons that she is so close to her.

- She can speak 4 languages fluently and is learning Spanish and Thai.

- Her Brother is Hyunjin from Stray Kids, and they are Fraternal Twins.

- She Auditioned for JYP in 2015, and Trained for 4 years till Itzy Debut in 2019.

- Sora's Favorite Desserts are Macarons, Ice Cream, Mochi, and anything Milk Chocolate.
———————————————————————

                         - SORAS STYLE -

*+:。

*+:。.。Sora Really doesn't have a style that she goes to. But she usually wears dresses and like crop tops (2 roll of pictures ) in the summer and moves to sweat shirts (3rd roll of pictures) in the autumn/winter. And In Spring she wears (1st roll of photos) More fashionable clothes. She usually wears (1st roll of pictures) but she really doesn't have a go to style.