Senju pats his back while the guy looks like a constipated dude. He feels like his back will break anytime because Senju's hand is too heavy like she's hitting him not patting.

"Y-Yes, I-I have to go now, thank you, uhm good bye Mai-san."
The guy hurriedly left off to the bathroom and after a few seconds that another guy that Mai spotted earlier followed him.

"Let's go now, Omi-niichan is waiting at the gate he will fetched us today~"

"Okay, let's go."

Mai put the jar on her back pack and she walk with Senju to the gate.

They are friends since they were small kids, she don't actually mind Senju being not only a gang member but also a leader but one things that scares her the most is seeing her getting hurt, although Senju is a strong person and well trained she still a human who have weaknesses and can feel pain.

Sometimes she's already tired treating her wounds while giving the pink haired girl a large sermon.

"Oh? Waka? Where's Omi-niichan?"

Senju didn't expect to see Imaushi Wakasa on the parking lot while leaning on Takeomi's favorite car. The 27 year old man with a signature droopy eyes who looks like he's always exhausted opened the door of the backseat to let the pink haired female in.
"He went somewhere to take care some business"

"Oh, okay." The girl nods as she lay down on the backseat having no room for Mai to sit down. "I feel so tired, I used too much braincells today~ Mai-chan you can take the seat in front hehe, just for todayyy pleasee~"

"Be thankful that I love you, Senju."

"I love you too Mai-chann muah muah~"

Mai doesn't have a choice but to occupy the shotgun seat and make herself comfortable while trying to erase from her mind the awkward feeling she felt whenever she's near to one of Brahman's executive.

She's close to Benkei, that big guy with a soft heart and to Takeomi who always ask how's her day but when it comes to Wakasa who always seems so silent she never attempt to approached or talked to him first unless it's very important.

It's not like Mai is labeling him as a creepy man but she also noticed how Wakasa's sleepy eyes follow her movements everytime she visits on Brahman's private hideout she wants to talked about it to her best friend but decided to drop that idea at the end, maybe she's just being assuming or overthinking things. There's no way that a man like Wakasa would be interested on a high school girl a decade younger than him.

"Mai"

The girl almost jump on her seat when she hears the voice of the man on her thoughts near on her personal bubble.

"W-what?"

"Seatbelt"

If Mai could just slap her face right here right now she would definitely do it without a second thought. She embarrassed herself in front of him, not that she really cared about her image she might left on him but she's sure that she looks like an idiot on her situation right now.

"Sorry, I forgot." she said while hurriedly putting her seatbealt. "O-Okay done." She tries to be more cheerful but she badly messed up because her voice isn't matching on her face like she's going through a rough journey of constipation.

None of this thing escape from the eyes of Wakasa that made him blurt out a question when he's already driving.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" He asked but his bored eyes are still glued on the road.

"N-No, Imaushi-san. Uhm- I'm just not feeling well today." Mai is already cursing this day, 'Why the hell you have to be so straight forward like this Imaushi-san?'

She glanced at the backseat and she's thankful that Senju already fall asleep so she won't need to witnessed this kind of embarrassing moments.

"Okay."

After that there's a long rised on the four sides of the car until they finally reached the gate of Mai's 3 storey apartment complex.

"Thank you for the ride, Imaushi-san."
The girl slightly bow her head once she finally stepper her foot of the car.
"Ah, before I forgot please give it Senju." She hurriedly open her bag and hand to the him the jar of cookies she received from the guy earlier.

She's not in the mood to eat cookies today.

"I'll give it to her later."

"Thanks. Bye bye."

Mai turn her back and hurriedly went upstairs like there's a bunch of scary animals running after her and once she open her apartment she goes to her room first and jump on her bed burying her face on her pillow.

"God please take me now."