Akeno:Jet wing?

Konan:That is his crow.

Akeno:I see please take care of him (hand him over)

Konan:We will knocks akeno out I hole this was nessary Itachi.

Flies away.

         The akatsuki gather together.

Konan:I have him Madara.

Madara:Good let's go.

Sasori:Heh let's shoots iron sand at the perrage and they make there escape.

Rias:Damit akeno?

Akeno?

They find akeno unconcious.

Issie:Akeno!

He runs to her and holds her.

Issie:Those bastards!!.

Suddenly Sirzechs Appears with Grafiya.

Sirzecks:What happend here rias?

Rias:Well kokabiel was killed by Itachi Uchiha he attacked us soon after akeno defeated and killed him.

Sirzecks: Exellent work rias you must celebrate when she wakes up smiles.

Rias:We will brother.

Sirzechs:Mind me asking bit where is his body?

Rias:The akatsuki took him with when they attacked us.

Grayfia:Why would they do that?

                  At the same time at the Akatsuki s hide.

Konan:I don't mean to pry bit why don't we bury Itachi he would want that.

Madara:Well Konan there is still a favor that's offered.

Konan?

Madara:Well I went through itachis memoris and he didn't kill the first son of the phonix.

Konan:So?

Madara:Well she owes him so I went through the underworld history and found out that the phonixs house is known to revive high class devils it's called reanimation justu.

Konan: Shocked so that means Itachi will be able to come back?!

Madara:Yes but there is one catlilist he needs to have a mission and when that mission is done the reanimation will be more.

Konan:So your telling once he has done what he has needed to do he will die again she says with tears iam so happy (Maybe I can confess my love to him) .

Madara:But we need ravel phoenix.

Samehada:Iam so glad master gets to come back.

Madara:I will bury kisame in itachis village Konan sasori jet wing and samehada you will infiltrate the house of phonix you will retrieve ravel phoenix and return back to base.

Everyone: Understood!!

Konan Smiles while touching itachis face we be together hopefully soon.

Everyone departs.

Akenos (pov)
That konan hit harder than she said she would.

Suddenly everyone comes into.

Issie:Akeno (hugs her)

Akeno:Smiles oh issie (hugs him)

Rias:How are you doing akeno.

Akeno:Iam doing better thank you (Iam sorry Itachi Iam not strong enough to kill that man)

Currently out side the phonix residents.

Sasori:How will we inflitrat this place?

Konan:Well we need to be silent not to alert the guards.

Samehada:She's right.

Jet wing:I will scout the area and will tell you when to make your escape.

Everyone:Hai.

Gaurd 1:I hear a noise do you.

Gaurd 2: I don't before he could answer he was knocked out with the other gaurd.

Konan:From the amount of gaurds she should be here.

They raid the room.

Ravel: Shocked who is there.

Samehada:Puts her hand over her mouth. Keep quiet nod if you understand.

She nods.

Ravel:What do you want.

Konan:We are not here to hurt we just need you to do that favour you owe Itachi.

Ravel:Where is he I want thank him riser has become a better man.

Konan:Tears up his his dead and that favor we need is for you to revive him.

Ravel:Shocked sorry to hear that without him I would not have my brother I will do my best. You will need to do this for it to work.

What will ravel need to revive Itachi find out in the next chapter in the one to sacrifice everything.

Cliffhanger sorry guys for not updating sooner I have not been feeling well today to please vote and tell me if this chapter was bad of it is I apologize