Don't Let Go - Chapter 2

Barbie...he seriously called me Barbie!!!

Who did this guy think he is?! I mean no one has ever called me that!!! I call people Barbie but not they!!

I took a deep breath as I parked my car in front of Dylan's house.

Fixing my long blond hair I walked to the door. I had sent hours in the morning trying to figure out what to wear and what would impress him most. I wore black tights with a long black and white striped sweater. It was pretty cold for the beginning of autumn. 

Before I could even press the bell, Dylan flung the door open.

'Lea!' I pulled me into a big bear hug.

I could smell the shampoo on his hair. It was strawberry.

God get a grip on yourself! Hes going to figure out that something is wrong!

I smacked my hand on his back awkwardly.

'Is something wrong?' he asked confused.

'Nah, it's been so long! I missed you so much!' I said.

He grinned and I grinned back.

We just stood there, grinning at each other.

'So are we going to school, or what?' he asked.

'Oh yea, school' I remembered.

'God, you haven't changed a bit' he laughed.

We went into the car and Dylan directly tuned the music up

'Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard. When we drink we do it right, gettin slizzard!' Dyan sag at the top of his lungs.

As much as I loved him, his singing was unbearable.

'Please stop!' I whined.

But that just made him sing louder.

'Why me!' I muttered.

He started laughing between phrases making it sound even worse.

I banged my head against the steering wheel several times, until I was sure hat I would have a concussion. 

The whole 30 minute ride to school I had to listen to his torturing singing.

When we finally arrived, I practically jumped out of the car, which made him chuckle.

'I'm not that bad!'

'Sometimes I have the feeling you're deaf!'

I stuck out his tong childishly.

______

School went by really fast, but sometimes I had the feeling that it wouldn't end.

Dylan got approached by thousands of girls, which was weird because he normally nobody talked to him. He used to be the shy guy. 

So I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed the change.

On the drive back to his house, I was mad for some reason.

Why was it so easy for all these girls to flirt with him and show him that they were interested, while I had to act like I just wanted to be his friend and be there for him.He had never had a girlfriend and I was sure that was going to change this year.

Of course Dylan didn't notice anything, since he was too busy torturing me with his singing.

We went into his house. His parents were very rich people but even though, they still didn't bu him a car, which I had no problem with since that met that he needed a ride to school and any other place.

He went to the kitchen and shouted, 'We have lasagna and fish, what do you want?'

Fish, I shuddered, I couldn't believe people could actually eat that.

'What do you think I want?' I said, following him to the kitchen.

'Fish' he grinned.

'Ha-ha' I said sarcastically.

He brought two huge plates of lasagna and directly started eating. Even though he ate really fast, he ate like those rich people.

I rolled my eyes and tarted poking viciously at my lasagna. I ate like a pig and I knew it. Pieces of lasagna started flying around my face.

Suddenly Dylan was two inches in front of my face staring intense at my lips.

He's going to kiss me!

I blushed crimson staring at him, unsure of how to react.

'Lea...' he whispered.

________________________________________________________________________________

:P

What do you think??? Please tell me your opinions!!!

and if you still didn't press the button...

<----- DO IT!!