𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

|November 10th - Miami Florida|
|Ariana & Von's house - 1:30pm|

Ariana's POV:

|November 10th - Miami Florida| |Ariana & Von's house - 1:30pm|•Ariana's POV:

———————————————————————

"Do you have to decorate the whole house?" Von asked me and I nodded. "Yes" I smiled. "Why Ariana" he laughed.

"Baby it's Turkey season!" I said while hanging up decorations. "Yeah and then it's Christmas-"

"I don't care, thanksgiving is first" I cut him off and Von walked closer to me before wrapping his hand around my throat gently.

"The fuck you catching an attitude with?" He asked and I innocently smiled. "There was no attitude" I shrugged and he shook his head letting go of my throat.

"You just wanna get fucked" He said while walking into the kitchen and I laughed before there was a knock on the door.

I walked over and opened it seeing Jania and Kacey. "Heyyy" I hugged her while Kacey walking in past me. "Hey girl, Kacey you say hi to Ari?" Jania scrunched her face.

"Hi Ari" Kacey waved and I walked over to him. "Hey" I smiled. "What y'all in here doing?" Jania asked, shutting the front door. "I was decorating for Thanksgiving"

"What about Christmas?"

"When December first comes then I'll decorate for Christmas" I assured her while Von came out the kitchen shaking his head and smiling.

"Wait but Ari I thought you didn't celebrate Thanksgiving" Jania reminded me. "I usually don't but I want to this year"

"She weird Nene" Von said and I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, you guys just don't understand" I shrugged before continuing my decorating.

"How do you decorate with no music?" Jania asked taking off her shoes and jacket before turning the tv to YouTube.

"I was trying to focus"

"Music helps me focus more" Jania said before the front door opened.

"Nigga how you know it was open?" Ben asked Kd as they walked inside. "I just guessed" Kd shrugged and Ben laughed.

"Niggas always laughing at something" Kentrell said walking in behind the two and Three followed. "Hi to you guys too" I said in confusion.

"Wassup" Von said dapping all of them up and Jania started playing music while Kacey sat on the couch watching his tablet.

"I needa smoke" Ben spoke and I turned to face him along with Von and Kentrell. "Y'all can smoke outside but not in my house" I waved them off.

"Come on" Von said and the guys followed him to out back where our pool was. "I love this song" Jania said while dancing and I laughed.