Part 1

A girl was seen sitting on a bed,wearing a bridal dress, heavy Jewelleries around her neck and dozens of bangles in her hand and a veil covering her face.. Fidgeting with her fingers she was looking nervous like hell..

Meanwhile outside the room  a boy in red sherwani was seen standing near the door taking long breathes.. Looks like he was nervous too.. Someone patted his shoulder, turning around he found his brothers and friends cum brothers standing with a mischief grin on their faces.

P1:Toh bhai sab ready..

P2:aaj toh full on.. Puri raat hai.. Enjoy karna..

P3:tips chahiye kya bhai..

Groom:oye bhai teri shaadi nahi hui hai tujhe kaise pata kya hota hai...

P3:Bhai dekha hai sab..

All together:shut up Rishu..

P1:aur bata excited?

Groom:kya excited jaan nikli jaa rahi hai idhar meri sanku..

P2:abhi andar toh aur niklegi*wink*

Groom:tanzuuu..

P3:chill manav kuch nahi hoga.. Just chilax.

Mnv:jab Teri baari aayege na bolna yeh sab..

Rishu:arey yar main toh iss moment ka wait kar raha hoon. Par mere naseeb main abhi bachelor life he likhi hai..

Sanku:chup karja rishu.. Bhai aap chinta mat karo.. Isme itna kya nervous hona..

Tk:wahi toh..

Mnv:chup karo tumlog.. Tum dono ke toh love marriage hote hue bhi uss raat paseena chut rahe the.. Yaad hai na..

Sanku:wahi toh bhai uske baad hum kitna enjoy kiye.. Wah.. He said Dreamingly..

Mnv:chup karo besharam...

Tk:bhai tension mat lo... Bold bano.. Bold...

Another boy comes in the scenario...

Boy:bhai jo bhi kariyo meri behen ko dard mat dena...

Mnv:addy yarr..... Main jaun aab..

Sanku:itni kya jaldi haii.. Abhi toh bol rahe the ke nahi jaana haii.. Nervousness ho rahi hai..

Tk:bhai samjh na.. Nervousness bahar se hai andar se toh excitement haii full on woh bhi..

Rishu:oooooooooo

Addy:chup karo sab.. Bhai tu jaa.. Enjoy.. All the best..

Saying this addy pulled all of them with him except manav..
Mnv took a deep breath and unlocked the door only to find a princess sitting in front of him,lost somewhere... Mnv coughed to gain the attention of the bride

Mnv:ahh.. Unnati main change karke aata hoon tab tak tum bhi yeh jewelry utar lo..

Immediately saying this he rushed towards the washroom...
Unnati smiled seeing his nervousness... She went towards the dressing table and started removing her jewelry one by one when her eyes fell on her mangalsutra.. She went to flashback how her parents convinced her for the marriage..

Flashback

Unns was returning home after her dance classes.. She was very happy that she has been selected as the best dancer and will get the chance to travel abroad and work under her fav dancers.. She was hell excited to share this news with her parents..

Unnati's pov:

Oh my god I cannot believe that I'll be travelling to abroad and pursue my dreams... Ek he sapna tha mera ke best dancer bane ka best choreographer bane ka aur woh finally pura hone wala haii.. I just want to reach home ASAP and share this news with my parents.. I.. I just love them.. I always had their support which finally bought me here and I'm sure they will be more happy than me when I share this news with them..