Part 1

"At the same time," his voice is so soft.

"Do you work at that shop?" I ask him.

"No, I don't work there."

"Are you a customer? I never saw you before."

"Yes, I went to buy something."

"What specifically did you have in your mind?"

"I don't remember. I saw you and I forgot."

"You don't even know me."

"I know you and you know that."

"I don't think you live here."

"You're right. I live in the next county."

"There's no antique shop there?"

His arm falls back to his side. I am kind of disappointed. I want him to keep touching my hair. I cannot actually feel his feather light touches but I know it to be there. His right hand is filled with tattoos from fingers to his elbow. I think the tattoo extends from there but I cannot ask him to take off his shirt so that I can take a peek. I think he will be a sight to behold. He is a complete stranger and I met him just an hour ago. I already want to take off his shirt.

He will probably be a douchebag or he will think I am weird and then it will get awkward and we will be more than happy to go our separate ways. Or maybe he is a good person. I want to find out and then I do not. I am curious because I never saw him before. I hardly come across someone now. I lived in this town for my entire life and I even know the birds and squirrels. Not to mention that this guy is really attractive. His hair is silver and I do not think it is dyed.

Because he will be all those things if he is the perfect guy. He maybe punctual, early-riser, loves to workout, etc. Things that I already am but hardly find in someone else. Or maybe he is just a lazy douchebag. I imagine all those stuffs about him while he stands right here watching me. Neither of us stares away from the other. Maybe he is also contemplating who am I as a person. His eyes are a unique shade of maroon. He is gorgeous.

His eyes drop to my mouth and I am certain he is about to kiss me. I tilt my head up. He is so tall. Probably 5'9 or 5'10. He slowly leans down and I take a step closer. Our lips meet and it is electricity and sunlight. He is a total stranger but I do not want anything else right now rather than being kissed by him. I put my hand on his neck and he pulls me close by my shoulder. It is the town square and I am sure we make a spectacle. But I do not think I care.