Chapter 1:

HAZEL

He was my best friend since the age of 5. I remember the day I meet him the day my life changed for the better until he left me and never responded to my calls or text. 

"I promise i'll call and text everyday Hazel, I love you!" and before I could even think my best friend Niall is leaning down and kissing me on the lips! 

But when I opened my eyes again he was gone, and it has been 3 years since the last time I saw him or even spoken to him for that matter. How do you tell someone you love them and then disappear. 

OK so he did not 'disappear' he went on an airplane to follow his dreams but never came back. 

I am proud of him don't get me wrong, but at least a simple text every once in a while to tell me your ok, the only reason I know he is not dead is that I watch every interview and every concert live through a tv screen, which is not the same as seeing him in person, but at least I can still hear his goofy laugh and see his dimpled smile which I have always loved most about him. 

That all changed when one day I saw an article with him and his new girlfriend kissing on the beach and my heart shattered into a million pieces when I saw that, at least I finally knew why he was not calling me, he found someone else to love and I was history to him, but I still think about him every day. 

"Hazel come on where going to be late to our first day of senior year." My twin brother is a weirdo and loves school, which I mean he is the caption of the football team and everyone loves him so I can see why. I have a few close friends but most people only try and talk to me because I used to be friends with Niall Horan, but as soon as they figure out I have nothing nice to say about the man they find someone else to bug. 

My best friend Katie is waiting for us at the front of the school and I mean us because she has the biggest crush on my brother, but my brother is a ding dong and has no clue and tends to sleep around with a lot of girls, frankly Katie deserves better then that. 

"Hazel!" Katie yells and runs up to me and gives me the biggest hug. 

"Katie! You are suffocating me with your love, I can't breathe let go." I struggle to get out of her embrace. 

"I just missed my best friend, now we get to see each other everyday, unlike summer since someone was always to busy to hang out with me." She pouts, but it's true this summer was crazy busy. 

We walk together to our lockers and get ready for our first classes, but at the corner of my eye I see the one person I have spent my summer with. He walks up to our luckers and puts his arm around my wrist. 

"So your the one who has been taking over my best friend all summer, care to explain Hazel?" I don't think Katie is to happy with me not telling her I have a boyfriend. 

"Katie, this is Sean... My boyfriend." It still feels weird saying that I have not had feelings for anyone else other then Niall, but clearly that is long gone. 

"Well Sean, you hurt my best friend and I hurt you! Got it! She's all ready had to much heart break in her short life."

"Yes mam." Sean says and puts his right hand by his forehead and soulouts her. 

My friends are weird. But their mine.