"that's.. cool"

"mhmm maybe."

"Levi i'll stay" his head turned to you. His mouth were open but slowly curved forming an amused smile. He was more than happy that you'll stay, even for one last night.

"oh- fuck really? woah.." he placed his palm on his forehead as he was very shock with you staying for awhile. You gave him a small smile. He's letting himself smile and act joyous since it's probably the last time he'll show big emotions with you.

"come with me, you'll like the view there" He got closer to you but not that close. Close enough to be able to take your wrist and drag you somewhere. He was about to grab your hand and you knew it was coming but you secretly let your past self get to live something she would die for.

"oh wait i didn't mean to hold your ha- i mean if you want to?"

"mhm.. i guess so? your hands are clean right?"

"clean as ever." he smiled as you considered him to hold you. He gently reached his hand out like he's a gentleman, you let your hands meet his as he gripped it gently but not too tight. He began to lead the way, walking inside the large function room which is larger than where Eren and Mikasa got married. The chandelier decorated with red gems and the red velvet curtains displayed nicely near the large windows. You were admiring the place quietly until you heard your heartbeat beating loudly as you felt Levi rubbing your hand with his thumb. He didn't say anything and so did you. You secretly liked it.

"ahh here we are" he stopped at the corner of the room. Infront of you was a tall slim door. "i'll show you something real quick." as Levi opened the door, you were greeted with stairs. You were beyond confused but was reassured when Levi tightened his grip on your hand. How is he able to reassure you everytime you needed one?

to your suprise, the place was a small mezzanine. You could see people from the function room up here. If people were to dance, you could see them well from here.

"it's cool, isn't?" he asked as you two leaned at the railings while looking down at the guests. He placed his palm under his chin once again as he adored you. "it's very cool! i should've visited this place long ago" you commented as he nodded

"y/n" he paused as he wanted you to look at him before he could continue "-the staying in my hotel is still up, you know?" You both laughed at Levi's words. You didn't expect for him to bring that up, and he didn't expect to see you laugh with him. That made the man inlove with you more.

"mhmm the staying for free deal.. I'll stay here when i get my heart broken"

"oh? you can still stay here while being happy"

"yes, but the experience would've been better if i was blasting sad songs. You can just give me some free wine- joking"

'i'd love to accompany you once again with your sad times, y/n.'

"sure.. go make your self drunk"

"you sound like i'm someone who can't control myself! hey! i don't text random things when i'm drunk!" you defended

"oi.. I've gotten use to alcohol now" he squinted his eyes but ended up smirking after as he was amazed with your smile.

"sure thing, Levi."

"oh i'm always sure, Y/n." he acknowledged how you guys are finally able to joke around just like before. I hope this lasts.

You two chatted for awhile. Talking about how Levi renovated the place. You were awed evertime Levi started to explain how and why he changed a few things. He sounds smart and precised. It was attractive on how he has to make hand gestures to prove his point more.