Ahkmunrah

The tablet was starting to fade, everyone from the museum was going back to exhibits. You, Larry, Nicky, Teddy, Ahk and a few others headed to London to see Ahk's parents who knew more about the tablet and could possibly cure it. Larry got news that Ahk's brother Kamunrah had been transferred to London. "Everyone be careful, if he is anything like the last time, I don't want to be stuck in the same situation. (Y/N) be extra careful." Larry warned.

Once they all arrived in London, they met with Ahk's parents "the tablet needs moonlight" his father said. Kamunrah had sneaked behind everyone, he went into Nicky's bag and switched the water for another bottle, filled with a light coloured liquid.

Within a few minutes Lancelot and the tablet were gone. Everyone had ran from the museum to the theatre, into the roof. By this time the tablet was nearly fully corroded, Teddy had turned to wax, Ahkmunrah was nearly mummified. Larry was busy with Lancelot and getting the tablet back. You had taken the bag from Nicky and took the bottle out, after running up the stairs you needed a drink. Larry had the tablet, he turned the middle tile and held it to the moonlight. The tablet went back to its sparkling gold colour. Everyone had come back to life.

Everyone was getting ready to head inside the British museums, you started to feel off "I feel weird" you said "Don't start, I've had enough of weird feelings tonight" Larry said. You collapsed, Ahk caught you "(Y/N)!" Nicky exclaimed " What did she drink?" Teddy asked "Just water" Larry replied. "It wasn't water. Poison. Kamunrah switched the bottles in Nicky's bag" Ahk said. "So we just wait for her to die" Larry said "She already has. The poison kills almost instantly" Ahk explained "can we bring her back?" Sacagawea asked "Yes, the tablet can bring her back. But she will be like us, exhibits. She won't be able to go home with you, Larry. I can do it, when we are back at the museum"Ahk picked you up and carried you back inside. 

They all headed for the Egyptian Exhibit, Ahk's parents were waiting "What happened to your princess?" Kamunrah asked "You poisoned her, that's what happened" Larry said. "I'll speak with you now. In private" Merenkahre said pulling his eldest son away.

Ahk laid you on the glass cabinet, placing the tablet on your chest, he spun the squares in the right order, which brings the exhibits to life every night. The Tablet began to glow, you began to wake up, Akh gave the tablet to his mother when you were fully wake "Slowly, my princess" he helped you sit up "How is this possible?" you asked "The tablet brought you back, you're one of us now. We're going to get you the perfect dress and you can be my queen" he said.