Chapter 356 Flower Convention!

Start from the beginning

Ever since they had moved into Second Uncle's house, the two of them had never gone back together at noon.

She immediately replied: "I will definitely go back on time."

"Then your husband will be waiting for his wife at home."

When she saw the reply, she smiled at her phone and put it aside.

Sabrina muttered: "Laura, what are you laughing so foolishly about?"

She looked up.

"Do I?"

"Yeah, your mouth is already this wide!"

Sabrina said as she pointed to her own ears.

She shrugged.

"It's fine. It's just a friend telling me a joke."

Sabrina asked: "It's time to go to work. Let's go eat dinner together?"

"I have an appointment at noon today. When Mia comes back in a while, go and ask Mia to go with you. "

As she spoke, she got up to pack her things and said, "I'll be leaving first."

"Be careful."

"I will."

When William Walton returned to the villa, he had already returned.

He stood on the rooftop and called out to Laura who was in the courtyard, "My wife."

She raised her head and looked at him with a warm smile on her face.

"Just come up. I'm ready."

"OK!" she nodded her head.

When she went upstairs, she found that William Walton was the only one there.

She placed her bag on a chair, walked to his side and said: "I thought Butler was upstairs too."

"How could such a great world of two people be destroyed by others? After he has prepared everything, I will let him leave."

"Is this considered destroying the bridge after crossing the river?"

William Walton pursed his lips proudly: "What's there to be afraid of, is that you're tearing down your own bridge?"

William Walton walked forward and elegantly extended his hand towards her.

"This beautiful lady, this way please."

With a faint smile, she placed her hand on his palm and allowed him to lead her to the glass table and sit her down.

The table was already filled with delicacies.

William Walton pulled the chair to her right and sat down.

The two of them faced the sea, and when they looked down, they could see the flowers.

William Walton said: "Let's start, Madam."

"Well, hubby!" she said as she picked up her fork, "it turns out this place is even more beautiful during the day."

"Second Uncle indeed has foresight. This season is perfect for sunbathing, sitting and chatting with your lover here."

She looked at him and said, "This time next year, shall we bring our children to stay here?"

William Walton looked at her with a face full of affection: "In the future, this time of every year, we will always come here."

"Really?"

"When have I ever lied to you?"

He pursed his lips.

"But this is Benjamin's house."

"He won't be staying here after his marriage. If we come to live here occasionally, would he dare to say no?"

"What a domineering brother."

William Walton scoffed, "There's no other way. Because he has a sister-in-law who likes the flowers."

After he finished speaking, he looked at her and said, "The things that we have agreed on, we can't change them. We can't forget, right?"

She stretched out her pinky towards him.

"I promise."

Seeing her childish action, William Walton couldn't help but laugh.

She frowned.

"Hurry up."

William Walton raised his finger and hooked it with her.

"I promise."

They smiled at each other.

She leaned on his shoulder and looked at the beautiful scenery in the distance.

Soon, she felt drowsy.

William Walton did not dare to move, as he was afraid of disturbing her rest.

Not long after, his phone rang.William Walton reached his hands into his pockets and immediately pressed the volume button at the side, stopping the bell from ringing.

Not long after, just as he rested his head on hers, his cell phone rang again.

He was furious.

Who was so blind as to dare disturb the rest of his woman?

He repeated the action again, letting the ringing die out.

She didn't move, but her mouth muttered: "Answer it."

William Walton turned his face to the side, and kissed her on the forehead: "Did I wake you up?"

"No, I'm not sleeping."

As she spoke, she lazily sat up and said, "You should take it. Don't delay matters."

William Walton took out his phone, and saw that it was Jack Walton calling.

He stood up, walked to the side and picked up the phone.

"Hello."