Morning sex

Bakudekutodo

Todoroki wakes up to find both of the muscular-males "cooking a special breakfast for him" . Little does he know its a trap (LMAO--) for them to fuck him after the thanks.

Praise kink
Degrading kink
Sir and daddy kink

Please leave if you don't like any of these ships!

Requested by my friend-kimie

Todoroki heard some noise from the kitchen,he always knew that noise. It can be heard throughout the house,he gets up. Checks his alarm clock and exits the bedroom,to see both of his partners cooking. Bakugo was wearing black shorts and his old skull shirt,izuku on the other hand was wearing black-ish shorts and a white-long sleeved shirt layered under a nirvana album cover-shirt. Lastly,Todoroki was wearing one of izukus old shirts,and bakugo's boxers,he had fluffy socks on (his favourite).

"Oh,hey sho" izuku said in his deep-voice.

"look how sexy he looks in my boxers" bakugo whispered silently to izuku.

"And my shirt"

"Hi,what are you two doing?" He asked in his soft but scratchy voice.

"It's a surprise,go sit down on the couch and wait" izuku responded.

"Okay" he said,obeying.

He sat there for a couple of minutes and,finally,bakugo walked over with his breakfast. Izuku giving him some hot chocolate.

After 10 mins,he finished.

"Thank yo-" suddenly the bi-coloured male got pulled into a passionate and sloppy kiss by izuku.
Bakugo slid his hands under todorokis (but his) boxers and started groping his ass.

Soft whimpers and sounds were heard from the smaller-muscluar but feminine body.

He soon choked back a moan when he felt one of his nipples get pinched,he slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Nuh-uh,let us hear your pretty sounds" bakugo said seductively,enough to make the bi-coloured male hard.

"Yes,,daddy.." the smaller replied.

Bakugo began to take off todorokis (but his lmao) boxers. He turns him around and forces two fingers into his mouth. Todoroki using a tounge technique.

"Yeah that's it,good boyy"

The blonde took them out as soon as they were wet enough.

"Ah,so you knew what I was gonna say,'stretch him out I wanna take him first' " izuku said.

Bakugo soon entered his fingers into todorokis tight hole,earning a loud moan of pleasure.

"Good slut,taking my fingers so lovely"

Todoroki moaned at the praise.

Ooc:OKAY OKAYBILL STOP NOW

412 words