Emerald and black rings

Yuri woke up wolfram at 4 am before the sunrise "what is it wimp?" Wolfram rubbed his eyes being quite so greta doesn't wake up. Yuri told wolfram to get dressed and meet him outside. Wolfram got dressed quietly and met yuri outside. "Follow me" Yuri took wolfs hand and walked outside and it was 6 by the time they got to the place.

It was a grass covered area with a cliff at the edge. "Wow this is beautiful" wolfram said still holding yuris hand. Yuri took out a ring made of beautiful emerald. "In the human world when two people are engaged they wear rings on this finger." Yuri put the ring on wolfs finger then his own. Yuri sighed "Wolfram. Im in love with you I've been denial this whole time." Yuri confessed. Wolfram blushed "well of course you love me I'm your fiancé" wolfram claimed still blushing, During that confession the sun rise.

"May I have this dance?" Yuri asked holding out his hand towards wolfram. Wolfram nodded and danced staring into each other's eyes with pure love. "He's more beautiful up close." yuri thought to himself, they started dancing near the cliff they never fell off. Wolfram wrapped his arm around yuris waist, put his hand up near the neck and dipped him over and gave him a passionate kiss. There tounges danced around each other's and eventually they had to get some air.

They had to go back they've been gone for 3 hours and everyone is about to get up and they can't have the whole demon kingdom panic. So Yuri picked wolf up and ran with him in his arms

                             At breakfast
Everyone noticed Yuri and wolfram were acting different but everyone ignored it. "Those rings are really pretty!" Greta complemented Yuri and Wolframs rings. Conrad knew what was going on he could tell by what finger the rings are on. Günter asked what they were for. Yuri blushed awkwardly "In the human world when two people are engaged they wear rings on this finger." Yuri pointed at the finger. "When are your guys wedding?" Cecile asked Yuri and Wolf. "Well I've never really thought of when" Yuri rubbed the back of his head. Wolf looked at Yuri "how about in 2 months?" Wolf asked thinking it was a decent time frame. "Maybe we'll see but I'm thinking maybe earlier because we might be on a big mission in two months or something could go wrong" Yuri admitted wishing he had all the time in the world with Wolf and greta.

Yuri was talking to Conrad about royal weddings and how they worked "there beautiful giant weddings. It's kinda hard to explain you just have to be at one."Conrad told Yuri truthfully. "Well I'm a former prince and I'm getting married to Yozak in 3 weeks so you'll see one. " Conrad said. "What!? I didn't know you guys were even together!?" Yuri shouted suprised.
Wolf walked up to Yuri "wait it wasn't obvious did you not see the way yozak looks at Conrad?" Wolfram asked Yuri. Yuri nodded his head "Your an idiot Yuri but I love you anyways!" Wolfram laughed. Yuri was kinda annoyed with the insults but he's use to it.

"Hey Wolf dear do you wanna come to the human world with me?" Yuri asked Wolf, he nodded his head. A/N yeah I don't know that shirt white hair girls name but Yk who she is . She let him and Wolf go to the human world. "Hey yuu-Chan!" Jennifer greeted Yuri coming out of the bathroom with Wolf. "You brought your fiancé as I can see!" Jennifer added to her sentence. "Hey mother me and Yuri are getting married soon!" Wolf told Jennifer. Her eyes sparkled. "Can I come!?'" Jennifer asked. "Yeah I'll ask if you can. There'll probably gonna say yes." Yuri said smiling. Jennifer jumped up and down and hugged the both of them. "Im exicted guys!" Jennifer hugged them tighter.

Yuri and Wolf stayed the night in the human world. Wolf and Yuri cuddled all night. Jennifer went to wake them up and she took a picture of them. Then she woke them up. "Yuu-Chan, Wolfo-Chan wake up." Jennifer woke them up, they got up and a hour later yuri and wolf went to the demon world.

A/N
Hey guys 😊 bye guys