:)

(Btw that's what there apartment looks like)
Uzui's POV:
I was blushing so hard right now. "Wait.." "Why the hell are u working?!" I said. "It's your day if kyo!" "So?" He said with a confused look on his face. " Your gonna burn yourself out if you keep working everyday..." "You that right kyo?" I moved the papers and sat next to him. "You look tired kyo.." "You should go to bed.." "heh." He giggled. " Don't worry about me Uzui.." he said quietly. "Are you sure?" You haven't been being yourself lately kyo.." I said. I was starting to get worried about him. He works all the time. I picked him up off the couch. " Your going to bed if you like it or not!" I said. "Let me go!!!" Kyo screamed. I took him to his room and threw him onto the bed. "Now get some sleep child." He laughed. He went under his blanket not even thinking to get changed and just fell asleep. "Sweet dreams kyo ♡︎" I said While blushing. I went over to the couch to laid down. I couldn't stop thinking about kyo. I put my hands over my blushing face. I heard the door open.I sat up. I looked beside me. The door to kyo room was opened and he was standing in the door way. "Kyo its only been 2 hours go back to bed." " You need more rest than 2 hours." He cane over and sat next to me. He rested his head on my shoulder. My face turned red. "Y-you ok kyo?" I stuttered. "Mhm..." Kyo said. And just like that he feel asleep on me. I smiled at him.  I Laid back down. I rested kyo's head on my chest. 2 minutes later I went to sleep happy.